The plague of 1.12 - Engine sounds / Vessel sound effects stop working occassionally, mainly post timewarp

This issue has been plaguing ksp since 1.12 hit. When at first everyone were going mad about it, devs patched it some time after in the latest vesion we have, and lowered the probability of it happening by at least 50%. Yet it's still there.
And I am lost on pinpointing it, which leads me to believe 1.12 has something in it that causes this thing, whether its a script incompatability with mods, or whatever this is. This is not mod specific, after tons of uninstalling and tries. (I dont remember about my stock game time due to memory loss, so cant state on that.)

For some reason, the main trigger are time warps, and at times the trigger to the complete sound effect silence of the vessel (RCS / Engine sounds / Mining drill sounds), tends to be simply pressing M often and coming in and out of the map, during flights.
It forces you, in about every hour and a half or so, restart the game to regain engine sounds, of course after some intensive flight with intensive time warps (just the usual moon job) but TIME WARP is the deal breaker seemingly.
And surprisingly, a completely normal time warp without any extra modification.

It looks like it's a rather common issue as well, with itself striking occassionally but unoccassionally. (My experience, it hits in about 1.4 hours, after you do some flying, map in and out and so on.)

It seems and sounds like the vessel is actually FARTHER away from the camera than it actually is, therefore getting the sound effects sound distant, until over time they completely vanish requiring a game restart, which more and more narrows it down to being some kind of a time warp related thing, and I am not the only one to narrow it down to this.

Anyone has any leads? Or maybe found a secret solution and just hasn't shared with the world yet?
If this is what squad has left us in the last version, it really sucks. No one wants to restart the game after doing some ingame fiddling and losing all ship sound effects turning all vessels ingame silent until a restart is done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuj6etcxnhtmqz3/logs%2Cand all the rest.rar?dl=0

All the logs that may be needed.

Modlist:

ZilojgR.png

This is like the cure for cancer of KSP 1.12.

Who ever manages to find a lead to it, will infact save this game.

I tried my best digging into it myself, but just as the rest that I've seen, left with no answers, eventually dropping off interesting.
Am not professional at these kind of things, unlike many amazing individuals on this community that have certainly impressed with their skill and abilities,
yet I do believe there is something we're missing. There must be.

Edited by Alexsys

• 5 weeks later...

I'll add that the 1.12.2 engine sound bugs might also be triggered by KSC buildings.

I have my music volume at 0%.  I usually hear no music while in the KSC overview. If I go into the R&D building or VAB, sometimes after leaving the building music will start playing for the rest of my game session, and I lose engine sounds. Minor sounds like the wind rushing over my rocket continue to work.

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.