Alien21 Space Agency has opened its activity on KSP forum! Nice to meet you!

Alien21

Hello, probably this is the right place to introduce myself. Flight simulation Enthusiast since a lot of time, I didn't found nothing of relevant about space on videogames for a lot of years. I don't remember how, but one day I saw some content about a strange game which I had supposed initially it was made only for children....but it was a matter of days for realize that it was what I was looking. With KSP it was finally possible for me build my rockets, project the mission, and fly the mission (except when a failure or a boom occurred before :cool: ) I don't remember how many hours I spend since september of last year, but is finally came the time to land on this forum.

I hope that will be possible for me discover other Space enthusiast.

In conclusion, a question. How can I set my photo profile and a forum signature? I had experience some issues, seems that I can't do it.

Andrea, alias Alien21

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

4 hours ago, Alien21 said:

How can I set my photo profile and a forum signature?

You'll be able to, just not yet.  The forum software automatically puts all new users into a sort of "probationary" status for their first five posts, during which time they can't edit their profiles, and their posts require moderator approval before becoming public.  After your first five posts, that restriction gets automatically lifted and you're free to edit your profile (such as setting an avatar picture, signature, etc.)

We're sorry for the inconvenience, we realize it's kind of a pain.  Unfortunately, it's a necessary measure in order to prevent spambots from flooding the forums with advertising-laden profiles.

Again, welcome, and hope you have fun here!

11 hours ago, Snark said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

You'll be able to, just not yet.  The forum software automatically puts all new users into a sort of "probationary" status for their first five posts, during which time they can't edit their profiles, and their posts require moderator approval before becoming public.  After your first five posts, that restriction gets automatically lifted and you're free to edit your profile (such as setting an avatar picture, signature, etc.)

We're sorry for the inconvenience, we realize it's kind of a pain.  Unfortunately, it's a necessary measure in order to prevent spambots from flooding the forums with advertising-laden profiles.

Again, welcome, and hope you have fun here!

A little sad to hear, but that's ok. I could understand

10 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Welcome to the forum. :) 

5 hours ago, JB182 said:

welcome aboard!

Thanks for your warming welcome!

15 hours ago, Keyboard Basher said:

Welcome @Alien21!

My discovery of KSP was quite similar to yours. Glad you took the plunge as I have.

Happy rocketeering!

Welcome you too!

Yes, is really hard for me tell how I discovered this game, but it was a nice discovery!

• 4 weeks later...