game won't load on launch past a file on loading

So my game has stopped loading past a particular file when loading on launch, i've tried removing my mods, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, when i check the debugging menu for it i see this error pop up saying " Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

While loading it constantly stops at this file: "Squad/Parts/@thumbs/GearMedium_icon"

i am not sure what i can do to solve it.

Edited by Tomjuul1996
problem has been resolved post can be removed thank you!

12 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Post the full logs and a mod list, without those it’ll be almost impossible to help you.

If you got KSP through Steam, try verifying the game files (I think it’s right click KSP in Steam library > Properties > local files > verify local files).

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letthere is the screenshot from the debug menu in game 

Edited by Tomjuul1996
link was no good

2 hours ago, Tomjuul1996 said:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letthere is the screenshot from the debug menu in game 

That doesn’t help- the log files will provide a lot more information about what is causing the exception to happen in the first place. I gave you a link that explains where to find the logs and what to do with them, try doing that?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.