I've fixed my little problem and I'm lighting this candle.

Keyboard Basher

Hello, everyone!

I'm Keyboard Basher! I've been playing KSP since shortly after its inception. I've played on and off over the years since then but, now I've started a new save which I've decided to take a more serious and realistic approach to. With that, I've also made the decision to be more involved with the KSP community.

I've always been an aerospace and aircraft enthusiast so, KSP is naturally an enjoyable game for me. I see you all love it as much as I do too.

In closing, I'm glad that I've found this community and decided to become part of it. I look forward to talking and working with all of you!

I wish your flights all GO!

Hey, @Keyboard Basher, and welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your creations.

Depending on how serious and realistic you want to be, there're some mods that you can add to really give your space program some challenges. If you haven't already, the Add-On Discussions subforum is a great place to get suggestions.

:)

4 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Hey, @Keyboard Basher, and welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your creations.

Depending on how serious and realistic you want to be, there're some mods that you can add to really give your space program some challenges. If you haven't already, the Add-On Discussions subforum is a great place to get suggestions.

:)

Thank you @Dman979! I'll be sure to start digging for mods that will enhance the realism of KSP.

4 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the greetings @Spaceman.Spiff!