The Third Great Number War: The Long Haul!

AtomicTech

Choose your side!  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• The Positive Guard
    • The Negative Mercenaries
    • The Neutralists (Can go either way)
    • The Other People. Chaotic beings, the lot of them.

My fellow Negatives!

That's been hours, days, weeks, and even months since the Positives grew stronger and stronger. That's been hours, days, weeks, months we fight, not only to destroy the darkness in front us, but to save the light behind us. To survive.

And today, for the first time since February, we won a battle!

We won, because some of us were engaged in their fight for us, because the Positives were not there, for four hours, whilst we were five Negatives on the thread.
And I'd like to congratulate @Kerb24, who made the only post in the last four hours. Well done, Kerb24. You were great, but even if a single post counts, it does not change te issue of the battle.

Anyway, we were lucky this time. No Positives to counter-attack, plenty of us to lower and lower the CN all the way down to -75. We may not have that much luck next battle. That's why we have to stay united -- we're not called the Negative Union for nothing!

We made what we could to make us win the battle. And we succeeded.

Congratulations, Negatives! May we be as strong as now in the incoming events and battles!
All is possible, and we just proved it! In four hours, we went from 0 all the way to -75, without any significant resistance. That shows us it's possible, if we have the will and the spirit!

(P.S: Anyone calling us the "Negative Onion" will get into very, very big trouble.)

Yay! I congratulate you, negatives! But truces? [snip]

Well, one battle has ended, another one has started. You know what? Just for this once, i think i'm going to try picking a side. Imma go with the positives!

@AtomicTech, can you please add a rule that bans truces because they are not fun

Anyway,

Edited by Vanamonde

I see you use of a period tundra, and I think it is very symbolic.

I will raise you period 1.

........              ............