The Third Great Number War: The Long Haul!

AtomicTech

Choose your side!  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• The Positive Guard
    • The Negative Mercenaries
    • The Neutralists (Can go either way)
    • The Other People. Chaotic beings, the lot of them.

Summon @Akagi @SSTO Crasher @Admiral Fluffy @Souptime @Nazalassa @Stormpilot @Venusian Explorer @LHACK4142 @sir rocket @scottadges @Madrocketman @Ares27 @Mateus to help us Negatives towards our close victory!

1 minute ago, ColdJ said:

I don't think it has a 5 minute rule

It shouuld apply. That said it advantages one side and without it there's no advantage!

Getting a bit desperate calling all those people.

How can the rule advantage one side more than the other? That would only be true if a side liked to cheat, and I think we are all honest here.

In a period of 5 minutes each side can raise/lower the CN by an amount equal to the number of active players on  respective side.

i.e if there are 3 Neg. and 2 Pos. the CN would each 5 minutes change by (2-3=-1) so it's like if there were 1 Neg. only.

3 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

desperate

What? If only you Positives could forget this thread for like a day or even 6 hours or stopped organizins like they do we wouldn't be that desesperate.

You think we are organised? I will sit here for an hour waiting for a positive to show up, and nothing, I leave and when I come back they have been on.

Edited by ColdJ

2 minutes ago, Nazalassa said:

In a period of 5 minutes each side can raise/lower the CN by an amount equal to the number of active players on  respective side.

i.e if there are 3 Neg. and 2 Pos. the CN would each 5 minutes change by (2-3=-1) so it's like if there were 1 Neg. only.

I didn't realize that was the rule

3 minutes ago, Nazalassa said:

stopped organizins like they do we wouldn't be that desesperate.

WE DON'T!