When is the next KSP2 Episode coming out?

Sky Kerman

28 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I feel like a part of some secret club now, because I saw it on reddit before it got taken down :P

I mostly feel guilty tbh, like I've done something I shouldn't have. Kind of wish I hadn't seen it.

5 minutes ago, TLTay said:

How did the planets look in comparison to what was shown before? More polished than the show and tell on terrain?

Spoiler

More detailed than before I think, but still had that glitchy change of detail level thingy.

Edited by WelshSteW

2 hours ago, WelshSteW said:

Hide contents

More detailed than before I think, but still had that glitchy change of detail level thingy.

Hopefully they will include a setting to adjust the distance at which this happens to make it less obvious. I know they have to optimize for low-end systems, but those ppl with high-end systems would rather have the option of making life harder on the GPU in exchange for more natural looking terrain loading.

Guest The Doodling Astronaut

I was the lucky few who got screenshots [won't release them until video goes public] and notes from the video. Let's just say, to those who didn't get to see it, I wasn't too impressed. You will all see tomorrow I guess, it was a good episode, but I wished we got to see more than what was presented. But I understand how people don't want to be spoiled. 

There is a few new celestial bodies presented though, and then a few details on some KSP 1 planet changes.