PS5 issue. Saved game doesn't load. :( Upsetting... "There was a problem with the game or app"

I have a issue with my saved space center.

I bought a PS5 with the main intension that I could play Kerbal with less lag and crashes...............

Unfortunately, even though it plays better on the PS5 then the PS4, I just ran into a bug that has paused my gameplay until they resolve it. Game loads like normal but when I select my saved game (SCAREY SPACE CENTER) from the main menu is tells me "There was a problem with the game or app" then asks me to send a report.  After submitting the report the PS5 returns to the PS5 main screen and closes the game. I can start a new career with no issues. This is upsetting because i have put a lot of time into my main career and would like to continue it Darn it.

Has anyone ran into this / resolved the issue? 

Thank you ........................

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 2:06 PM, Diesel-Nuts said:

I have a issue with my saved space center.

I bought a PS5 with the main intension that I could play Kerbal with less lag and crashes...............

Unfortunately, even though it plays better on the PS5 then the PS4, I just ran into a bug that has paused my gameplay until they resolve it. Game loads like normal but when I select my saved game (SCAREY SPACE CENTER) from the main menu is tells me "There was a problem with the game or app" then asks me to send a report.  After submitting the report the PS5 returns to the PS5 main screen and closes the game. I can start a new career with no issues. This is upsetting because i have put a lot of time into my main career and would like to continue it Darn it.

Has anyone ran into this / resolved the issue? 

Thank you ........................

Unfortunately, I'd chalk this up to the buggy version of console KSP.

There's not much that you can do that I know of.

Asides from migrating to PC and enjoying mods. :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.