"Witty Loading Tips" Suggestions

In KSP 1, I thoroughly enjoyed the "Witty Loading Tips". Hoping KSP 2 will do the same.

My suggestions

"Docking at 67-68 RPM" (Nod to AVP loading screens and, ofc Interstellar)

"Going Interstellar"

"Driving 3,200 kilometres Across Duna"

"Landing on the VAB"

"Finally Visiting Dres"

"Flipping Rovers"

2 hours ago, TLTay said:

Hopefully they don't need the loading screens. KSP had by far the worst load times of any game I've ever played, by miles and miles. I'm sure KSP2 will be much better.

Not if you install it on poor old HDD. Despite the improvements, it's gonna take time to load whatever's needed.

the devs will probabli find some new "iconic"(fitting or something idk the right word to use here) for ksp2 because the gameplay will be different so probably something we dont expect since we havent seen it in ksp1. but probably many similar to ksp1.

maybe:

reparing colonies as a little refference to the trailer where a colony falls apart

"Actually visiting Dres"

"Flying off Skutt"

"Skydiving on Glumo"

"Fishing on Gurdamma"

"Having a staring contest with Puf"

"Sunbathing on Char"

"Caving on Tylo"

"Landing on Ovin"

"Gawking at Clouds"

"Playing Marbles on Merbel"

"Volcanology on Rask"

Edited by Admiral Fluffy

On 10/29/2021 at 7:03 AM, The Aziz said:

Not if you install it on poor old HDD. Despite the improvements, it's gonna take time to load whatever's needed.

It's still dumb to load everything into RAM and either way it's going to take a long time to load. KSP's loading times are inexcusable.

"Readjusting Load"

(I love it when young people complain about load times. A simple 8 bit colour side scroller used take 10 minutes to load from a cassette tape and all you had to amuse you was flashing colour lines.)