NASA DART Challenge

St4rdust

12 hours ago, CoolRanchAJ said:

For those called out in the twitter thread, please DM the KSP account on twitter your mailing details so we can send you a little something as thanks.

Well I was on the list... should I do so? :D

Spoiler

Feeling like a dork if I ask too much questions lol

On 11/23/2021 at 4:16 AM, CoolRanchAJ said:

For those called out in the twitter thread, please DM the KSP account on twitter your mailing details so we can send you a little something as thanks.

72DY5EW.png

Any specific steps? :)

I don't want to look stupid here asking too much haha, but I'm just curious and excited :D

19 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

72DY5EW.png

Any specific steps? :)

I don't want to look stupid here asking too much haha, but I'm just curious and excited :D

As well remember to link to your post submission if you did get mentioned I need to wait until I get home to put the link

On 11/18/2021 at 1:28 PM, randomkspplayer said:

What is my score for the mission?

There isn't really a proper "high score" beyond how far you move the asteroid visually.  Mathmatically making a "one number" score is kind of hard.

Congrats to the winners who were picked subjectively by Nasa. :)

Edited by R-T-B

On 11/25/2021 at 11:22 AM, jimmymcgoochie said:

I should probably learn to edit videos at some point, screenshots are OK but they don’t really capture actions or things that happen fast- when I remember to hit F1 in the first place.

Also @CoolRanchAJ is the twitter giveaway thing US only?

No I'll do my best to ship internationally. There may be restrictions on certain countries but I'll do my best.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:16 PM, CoolRanchAJ said:

Thanks so much to everyone for submitting their videos! Really incredible stuff here, and I've been sharing them all with NASA contacts. I'll be creating a twitter thread for all of the entries that will go up in a bit, and NASA will be interacting with it over the next day. For those called out in the twitter thread, please DM the KSP account on twitter your mailing details so we can send you a little something as thanks. Please also include a link to your submission here in the forums.

Thank you all for participating! It was fun to see all of your attempts and submissions. I sent a DM to everyone that was mentioned in the Twitter thread. Please check your DMs here on the KSP forum for a message from me and respond at your earliest convenience. 

Also, huge shout out and thank you to @Galileo and the team for creating such an awesome mod for the community. We appreciate you! 

• 2 weeks later...