Spacex's Starbase/Boca Chica (Launchsite) [1.12.x]

Nootnootyt

This is a recreation of Starbase Launchsite made with Kerbal Konstructs for KSP 1.12.x .

NOTE: I know the area looks empty and not as well done as I would like but it is the most I have managed to do using Kerbal Konstructs. If anyone has any advice on how to improve it I will be happy to hear it.

I will try to update the zone when new updates come out in the Starship Launch Expansion mod, like the Catch Arms and the updated Launch Table.

In KSP:

W3hDDXE.png

In Real life (Credit to @Rgv Aerial Photography on Twitter):wPjpbZ5.jpeg:

Download:

Spacedock  

Dependencies:

1. Kerbal Konstructs:

2.Omega's Stockalike Structures:

3.Starship Launch Expansion (GSE Tanks, OLIT, Suborbital Launch pads and the Integration Tower):

4.Module Manager:

Recommended mods (They are in the pictures):

1. Starship Expansion project (Super heavy and Starship): https://github.com/Kari1407/Starship-Expansion-Project 

2. KaioSpace-KSP Starship 2021 (Starship SN20 used in the pictures):

3. Hullcam VDS Continued (For Starship onboard camera):

Pics:

Spoiler

wKQsdm7.png

uliatcf.png

Spoiler

npzPYTh.png

QjiBPvH.png

t2rruHH.png

4cnKNSu.png

UWt7rYq.png

Mvtktij.png

dFIxd58.png

The mod is distributed under CC-NC-SA-4.0 License. All assets are distributed under an All Rights Reserved license. You may NOT redistribute or re-use these assets without permission from the author.

Launch date 11/02/2021

Edited by Nootnootyt

On 11/6/2021 at 5:20 AM, IowaTech80 said:

Will this work with RSS (Real Solar System)?  If not, would you consider releasing it for RSS?  Also, does it have structures for Kerbal Konstructs that I can use to make my own base in RSS?  Thanks.

Hi, this mod adds no new statics, however uses statics from the dependencies, so if you have RSS configs for the dependencies, with a bit of moving around you will be able to have it in RSS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 10:46 AM, UmmmmKerman said:

Hey, I have the mod installed, but for some reason, It won't allow Starship to take off.

Cheers,

Kaylin

What do you mean by not allow it to take off? is it stuck on the pad? is it the starship or the booster, as it may be a weight issue, if so, remove some fuel from the tanks

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.