Kerbal Superheroes

Singhnaut

Hi all, I’ve been thinking about Ksp outside of apace and air exploration. I’ve been thinking about writing stories about kerbal super heroes. If you want to post your own too, here is the place! I’ll start off with a well know character from @Just Jim’s Emiko Station. Thompberry Kerman. After experimenting with CHEESE gravioli particles, he gained the ability to form anything out of them. Because his little drone core couldn’t withstand the power, he built a robotic body for himself and formed the ability to allow any kerbal to give him their wisdom by communicating through his mind. Since he wanted to change his ways, he fought evil and brought the kerbals who had died violently and asked them to volunteer for experiments. Only a few did and they formed the Kavengers and Kustice League. The ones who didn’t volunteer slowly joined and they fought to bring forth a new era of peace, led by Thompberry Kerman, know known as ‘Merry Berry’ or ‘Scary Berry’, the latter used by his old Zaltonic pals and the ‘Bad Kuy Syndicate of Kerbin’.

Here are people I am inviting

@JB182 @BuranAce @ColdJ @Just Jim @Max von Kerman @HyperDraco@Anders_ @Matt Lowne @Ben J. Kerman@Rhode_Enterprise_By-Matt

On 11/3/2021 at 8:28 AM, Singhnaut said:

Hi all, I’ve been thinking about Ksp outside of apace and air exploration. I’ve been thinking about writing stories about kerbal super heroes. If you want to post your own too, here is the place! I’ll start off with a well know character from @Just Jim’s Emiko Station. Thompberry Kerman. After experimenting with CHEESE gravioli particles, he gained the ability to form anything out of them. Because his little drone core couldn’t withstand the power, he built a robotic body for himself and formed the ability to allow any kerbal to give him their wisdom by communicating through his mind. Since he wanted to change his ways, he fought evil and brought the kerbals who had died violently and asked them to volunteer for experiments. Only a few did and they formed the Kavengers and Kustice League. The ones who didn’t volunteer slowly joined and they fought to bring forth a new era of peace, led by Thompberry Kerman, know known as ‘Merry Berry’ or ‘Scary Berry’, the latter used by his old Zaltonic pals and the ‘Bad Kuy Syndicate of Kerbin’.

Here are people I am inviting

@JB182 @BuranAce @ColdJ @Just Jim @Max von Kerman @HyperDraco@Anders_ @Matt Lowne @Ben J. Kerman@Rhode_Enterprise_By-Matt

OH GOD DID I MISS SOMETHING I WAS INACTIVE FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL

im back btw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.