You'll never believe what Jeb just saw!

ColdJ

Simple enough. Your post should be what you reckon Jeb just saw. Everything from a wacky fiction to a somber fact. Doesn't matter whether you made it up or it actually happened in your game, all stories are valid. If it did happen in game and you want to show pictures, please pop them in spoilers so as to not take up too much space on the page. So, What did your JEB just see?

( should be obvious, but just for safety, make sure it is something that is safe for young members to read.)

20 minutes ago, AtomicTech said:

Jeb saw your mom.

She's a nice lady!

I doubt that. He would have run in sheer terror...

Jeb saw the KSC, again, and again, and again, and again...

The first successful orbit I had in KSP, I stranded Jeb. I didn't pack enough fuel for a deorbit burn. He stayed up there until the game updated from .22 to .24, then my save file was corrupted. Never was able to bring him home...

14 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

The first successful orbit I had in KSP, I stranded Jeb. I didn't pack enough fuel for a deorbit burn. He stayed up there until the game updated from .22 to .24, then my save file was corrupted. Never was able to bring him home...

;.;

43 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

;.;

Ground Control to Major Jeb

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Jeb (Ten, nine, eight, seven, six)

Commencing countdown, engines on (Five, four, three, two)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (Two, one, liftoff)...

10 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Jeb (Ten, nine, eight, seven, six)

Commencing countdown, engines on (Five, four, three, two)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (Two, one, liftoff)...

Fabienne:
Whose motorcycle is this?

Butch:
It's a chopper, baby.

Fabienne:
Whose chopper is this?

Butch:
It's Jeb's.

Fabienne:
Who's Jeb?

Butch:
Jeb's dead, baby. Jeb's dead.

Jeb  has "seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. He's watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain." 

I6m3WzD.png

On 11/5/2021 at 3:37 PM, adsii1970 said:

Jeb saw the ground.

Jeb felt the ground.

A strong push, a jump into the Skies. Everything was blue for some moments.

Then he turned down, in the direction of his falling, and realised he was too fast and the aerodynamic forces just ripped off his carefully handmade ram-air decelerator device (also known as parachute). Everything was beautifully green for some moments.

He opened his arms and legs, trying to delay even that by just a bit the end of this journey, inexorably accelerating into him at 9.8 metres per second per second… And suddenly it was over. Everything was red for a blink of an eye, and then black. Deep black. Painfully black.

"JEBEDIAH KERMAN, I TOLD YOU TO DO NOT JUMP FROM THE ROOF, DAMNED BOY" he managed to hear while still buried in pain and stupefaction.

"Mom… I'm going to be an astronaut…"

"You will not live enough to drive a kraken damned car by doing this, what to say a rocket? Get up, we are going to the emergency unit - I think you broke your nose."

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

This short history is (loosely) based on real life. Someone that I will not tell you was me really tried the stunt, but didn't broke the nose, only the glasses. The idiot dare devil managed to land on a box full of mortar, as his home was under transformation.

Edited by Lisias
Disclaimer :P

3 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

Interesting, Jeb grew up on Earth, not Kerbin.

Jeb just saw a human being.

He was living with us, he was under an interplanetary student exchange and we were hosting him.

We jumped together: I broke my glasses, he broke the nose - he landed on my dull head. :P 

2 hours ago, Caerfinon said:

Jeb  has "seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. He's watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain." 

I6m3WzD.png

Apart from always loving that quote. I am amazed at the KSP made future car just sitting casualy in the shot.