AtomicTech Inc. Junkyards (v.1.4.0) (KSP Version 1.12.5)

AtomicTech

10 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Ehh... not really. Heres a list for you.... Looks like a lot, but not really... Mostly easy fixes, too
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ywPbteLxOWd2rx_caaWe35ZSltEyidVn/view?usp=sharing

To fix most of your Agebcies stuff, near the bottom), you should change the folder path, form this:
[ERR 11:55:59.527] [Agent]: Cannot find logo at url 'Atomic-Technologies-Incorporated-
v.0.6.0/Agencies/ColCo
'
to  this:
Atomic-Technologies-Incorporated-v.0.6.0/AtomicTech/Agencies/ColCo

Okay, I'll look into it, just fyi, I've updated Atomic Technologies Incorporated to version 1.1, if that means anything ;)

13 minutes ago, AtomicTech said:

Okay, I'll look into it, just fyi, I've updated Atomic Technologies Incorporated to version 1.1, if that means anything ;)

LMAO... I happened to have grabbed v1.2.1.3 *exactly* 5hrs ago, from posting this message... (your repo says you committed *SIX* hrs ago :P

So that list *should* still apply...

BTW, I think you may have forgotten to update the version file... still says 1.2.1.0 :P  Been there, done that! ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

3 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

@HebaruSan Hmmm... I know that used to be the case... but I'm not so sure about that now... I think Blowfish might have added the ability to specify subfolders...

Huh, you're right, subfolder support was added for :NEEDS. Nice:

https://github.com/sarbian/ModuleManager/pull/117

It says that :BEFORE and :AFTER don't use that syntax, though, so if that's still the case, then a "brand" folder would prevent patches from being applied in between mods from that brand, I think.

Edited by HebaruSan

Hi @AtomicTech. Sorry I have been incapacitated for a few days and missed the fun. From what I have read you are in good hands and should be right now. If you are planning to release many mods under a Company like Title then I think the best example to follow would be @Angel-125's "Wild Blue Industries." He is very professional and well ordered, and has many releases that go in under the WildBlueIndustries folder structure. And I am pretty sure that all his work has github pages that are well layed out and would give you a good example as how to do things.

Good Luck.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:05 AM, ColdJ said:

Hi @AtomicTech. Sorry I have been incapacitated for a few days and missed the fun. From what I have read you are in good hands and should be right now. If you are planning to release many mods under a Company like Title then I think the best example to follow would be @Angel-125's "Wild Blue Industries." He is very professional and well ordered, and has many releases that go in under the WildBlueIndustries folder structure. And I am pretty sure that all his work has github pages that are well layed out and would give you a good example as how to do things.

Good Luck.

Thanks! 

I've already started to implement it and I feel like a seasoned mod dev, although I've only played under a 1000 hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some help from all Junkyards users.

I recently had to delete my GitHub account before having the chance to back-up a lot of work.

I wanted to ask if anyone had the last/latest GitHub Junkyards release and wouldbe willing to send it to me.

On 2/23/2022 at 8:22 AM, AtomicTech said:

On 2/26/2022 at 2:16 PM, Staticalliam7 said:

hold on a second I might have the repo on a thumb drive

the verdict: unfortunately no

even though I remember saving it

https://web.archive.org/web/20220119045627/https://github.com/JamesErvin-5/AtomicTech-Inc.-Junkyards

On 3/6/2022 at 1:37 AM, zer0Kerbal said:

hi all, I bring news from atomictech.

he's decided not to continue working on the project although it was almost finished. his plan currently is to work on M.O.T.H.S. once he officially gets back to writing mods. AT does want someone to finish the project, so he asked me to come and ask if anyone would be willing to finish the project for him. if you're interested, i'll share what still needed to be done, according to him.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.