Option for RealSolarSystem and star systems

The stock KSP system is already exceptional, but those people with enough experience and skill might want to try playing KSP in RSS. I'm wondering if this could be applied in KSP 2 as a stock option (or DLC). Real parts could be included (RS-25 instead of Vector, adding the RS-68) with real stats, a true-scale system, etc. Maybe an option for nbody dynamics could be added? I'd really appreciate feedback on this suggestion.

2 minutes ago, WarpPrime said:

The stock KSP system is already exceptional, but those people with enough experience and skill might want to try playing KSP in RSS. I'm wondering if this could be applied in KSP 2 as a stock option (or DLC). Real parts could be included (RS-25 instead of Vector, adding the RS-68) with real stats, a true-scale system, etc. Maybe an option for nbody dynamics could be added? I'd really appreciate feedback on this suggestion.

It has been discussed a number of times here already. It's not going to be a part of the base game, and extremely unlikely to ever be a dlc due to the cost to produce it vs the small user base. I'm sure the modders will get to it, but it will probably take a few years.

21 hours ago, TLTay said:

It has been discussed a number of times here already. It's not going to be a part of the base game, and extremely unlikely to ever be a dlc due to the cost to produce it vs the small user base. I'm sure the modders will get to it, but it will probably take a few years.

There is the middle ground of having KSP2 not make it harder for a mod to implement these kinds of things by modularizing code that a mod would need to override, not requiring a body named "Kerbin" for example

On 11/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, WarpPrime said:

How do I close this thread?

A moderator will close a thread if they notice that the person who started it asked for it to be closed. 
You can use "Report" under the ". . ." menu on any post that you want them to notice --- on this forum we mostly use that to get moderators to close threads or move posts.

Some of the threads about putting the real solar system in KSP2 are link link link

Some threads about n-body gravitational simulation link link link