Jump to content

Jebediah Space Program


OJT
 Share

Recommended Posts

I searched in the forum incase anyone already submitted this challenge idea, but didn't seem to find anything, so here it goes!

epkuaGj.jpg

Every part in KSP has its own manufacturer. One of these manufacturers is Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co. Seeing as CEOs of humankind are sponsoring their own space programs, famous (or infamous, depending on how you look at it) kerbonaut Jebediah Kerman decided to one up them and actually fly the rockets that he built himself and reach the ends of Solar System that very few could reach.

Challenge Rules:

  •  You are only allowed to use parts made by Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co.
  •  Jebediah Kerman must be in control of the craft that you build. You are allowed to pick up some other kerbonauts with you in Hitchhiker Storage Container if you like, but the command pods must be occupied by Jeb.
  •  Any cheats, part mods, physics mods, or anything that might affect stock gameplay are forbidden. Graphic mods and telemetry mods like KER are allowed. Planet packs (JNSQ, Beyond Home etc.) are allowed as long as you mark which one you have in your post (those will be added into special category)
  •  Play on Normal difficulty or harder. Gamemode is up to your choice
  • Light part clipping is allowed, but don't overdo it (no fancy stuff like clipping lots of engines into one spot or something like that)
  • Did the challenge? Post proofs, screenshots, videos. You can also post the link to craft file if you like, but that isn't mandatory

At first glance, this might seem like an easy enough task... until you look at the part selection

5QtCJjh.jpg

There is a decent selection of engines, from "Ant" to NERVA, and various 1.25 meter tanks. Unfortunately that's where pretty much all of the selection ends. There are only two command pods, both single seaters. No decouplers. Basic fin as the only aerodynamic device in your disposal. No reaction wheels and no batteries or any means of generating electricity except for engine alternators. No heat shields. No parachutes even. Long story short, you don't have much to play with

Still, with accurate planning and utilizing some unorthodox techniques like explosive staging you can build a craft that can go quite far and then some. From my first testing I managed to get to orbit and then do a Mun fly-by with a revised design. So the challenge levels will be based according to that. I advise you to do the challenges in a row, but if you feel confident you can jump levels:

PART 1: We gonna start off simple: get to orbit!

  • LEVEL 1 : Return Jeb safely back to Kerbin surface
  • LEVEL 1 +:  Land or splashdown your craft intact on Kerbin. If your craft is multi-stage design, you must land the stage with command pod

PART 2:  I assume you can easily get to orbit and return to surface by this point, so how about we go to the Kerbin's moon!

  • LEVEL 2 : Do a fly-by of Mun or Minmus and return to Kerbin
  • LEVEL 2+: Enter a stable orbit around Mun or Minmus, complete at least one orbit and then return to Kerbin
  • LEVEL 2++: Land on Mun or Minmus and then return to Kerbin
  • Extra + if you land or splashdown your craft intact on Kerbin after completing the journey

PART 3: You conquered Kerbin's SOI, so it is time to go interplanetary!

  • LEVEL 3: Do a fly-by of another planet and return to Kerbin
  • LEVEL 3+: Enter a stable orbit around another planet, complete at least one orbit and then return to Kerbin
  • LEVEL 3++:  Land on another planet and then return to Kerbin NOTE: If you flew to Jool, you must land on one if its moons
  • Extra + if you land or splashdown your craft intact on Kerbin after completing the journey

The challenge will have two separate categories, one for Stock and one for DLC because Making History DLC adds a lot of new parts that are manufactured by Jebediah's Junkyard and I want to keep everything fair. If you have any suggestions feel free to write them! :)

If you're not sure how to find parts specifically made by one manufacturer, you can sort them out in VAB/SPH by following these steps

Spoiler

Step 1

rTtdl21.jpg

Step 2

6MPLZel.jpg

Step 3

4PAW1AV.jpg

COMPLETION BADGES

PART 1: Level 1 and 1+

nB6aB7m.pngT7TZXrE.png

PART 2: Levels 2 to 2+++

y5cY0yB.pngUhYFN0T.pngZysniOS.pngVNqrxaI.png

PART 3: Levels 3 to 3+++

XU0U9d0.png85TDbwv.pngNqG0DjC.pngPFVx42k.png

HALL OF FAME

Stock

OJT - Level 1+  , Level 2+++ , Level 3++

DLC

Jokpau GamingLevel 1+

Scarecrow71Level 1 , Level 2++

BlackMesaSurvivorLevel 3

Have fun!

Edited by OJT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 very small, minor things here.

  1. With no decouplers, we can't build multi-stage rockets.
  2. With no parachutes, every launch becomes almost nothing more than just flinging Jeb to his death.

Mun and Minmus fly-bys are absolutely doable, and you can get interplanetary with the most basic of parts.  But even at that you almost need decouplers.

Edited by Scarecrow71
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

With no decouplers, we can't build multi-stage rockets.

Well, there is a way around this.  With brute force.  If you activate the engine above your booster, eventually the top of the booster stage will get pretty hot, and blow up.  Viola!  There's other ways around that limitation also.

21 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

With no parachutes, every launch becomes almost nothing more than just flinging Jeb to his death.

Jeb might have to use his personal parachute.  I suspect there's other ways of getting Jeb back to Kerbin as well.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Scarecrow71 said:

2 very small, minor things here.

  1. With no decouplers, we can't build multi-stage rockets.
  2. With no parachutes, every launch becomes almost nothing more than just flinging Jeb to his death.

Mun and Minmus fly-bys are absolutely doable, and you can get interplanetary with the most basic of parts.  But even at that you almost need decouplers.

For the first point, as 18Watt said, you can explode the booster stage with an engine of your second stage. You can also get creative and decouple through lithobraking (this strat is used in some 3 Part Challenge videos I saw on YouTube). Or figure out some other way, but I personally know these two. As I said, unorthodox techniques :wink:

For the second point, you can either exit the command pod on descent and parachute to the surface, or pack enough fuel for a powered descent Falcon 9-style. I splashed down my Mun fly-by vehicle that way, so it is , while not easy, but certainly possible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, OJT said:

For the first point, as 18Watt said, you can explode the booster stage with an engine of your second stage. You can also get creative and decouple through lithobraking (this strat is used in some 3 Part Challenge videos I saw on YouTube). Or figure out some other way, but I personally know these two. As I said, unorthodox techniques :wink:

For the second point, you can either exit the command pod on descent and parachute to the surface, or pack enough fuel for a powered descent Falcon 9-style. I splashed down my Mun fly-by vehicle that way, so it is , while not easy, but certainly possible

You are correct; I forgot about several of these techniques.

Interesting challenge to just use parts from one manufacturer.  I know you can get Mun and Minmus on just those parts; I'm curious to see if anyone takes this up and makes it elsewhere!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, since I started this challenge, I might aswell post the first submission as a benchmark of sorts :D Quite a simple design

QwfCpYo.jpg


 

Spoiler

4vComkb.jpg

onXFdzu.jpg

Booster stage is blown up by second stage. Engines are engaged through action group keys, because when booster stage uses up its fuel it starts to drain fuel from second stage. Turning off booster stage and then engaging second stage engine fixes this. Doing it through action groups makes this faster

ILJ7iqt.jpg

Stable orbit

he7Vms9.jpg

Deorbit burn

MU8Th4C.jpg

Reentry

Ho9A45d.jpg

Approaching KSC

dzRhNe5.jpg

Soft touchdown

3pnCqjX.jpg

Mission successful!

0wxl8yU.jpg

This makes it Level 1+ achievement. I will be working on Level 2 and 3 crafts aswell

Speaking of achievements: I made some badges for the challenge completers! My Photoshop skills aren't particularly good and the badges themselves are rather simple, but I think they have the aesthetic that is representable of this challenge. If anyone wants to make better versions I will be very grateful :). Top post will be updated accordingly

PART 1 BADGES: Level 1 and 1+

nB6aB7m.pngT7TZXrE.png

PART 2 BADGES: Levels 2 to 2+++

y5cY0yB.pngUhYFN0T.pngZysniOS.pngVNqrxaI.png

PART 3 BADGES: Levels 3 to 3+++

XU0U9d0.png85TDbwv.pngNqG0DjC.pngPFVx42k.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello lads. Did some work trying to build a moon-orbit capable craft, but ended up overachieving on my own plans. But let's not get ahead of ourselves

XULSl0r.jpg

There are lots of differences compared to the first one: Cupola instead of Mk1 Lander can, tri-engine second stage instead of one engine and a relatively massive booster with 6 Swivels and 1 Reliant in the center. Why Cupola you may ask, since Mk1 Lander is lighter? Because Cupola has a much stronger reaction wheel, which helps with attitude control, and bigger battery charge, which gives me more leeway in terms of electricity management

Ascent is different in comparison to normal rockets: it is very unstable if you start the gravity turn early due to lack of aerodynamic surfaces or strong reaction wheels, so I first fly straight up until I clear the thicker parts of the atmosphere and start the turn at around 8ish km. At that point it flies stable without any issues

Spoiler

QJ7abm8.jpg

gdjasny.jpg

After I leave the atmosphere, I burn off the booster stage and complete the circularization with the second stage

Spoiler

Zs6ep7s.jpg

01SGoEr.jpg

iEackKa.jpg

I reach the orbit with around 2500 m/s of deltaV, which should be enough to enter the stable orbit around Mun and return to Kerbin. So I did my transmunar burn and then entered the orbit around Mun. For both burns I used Terriers only due to their better efficiency

Spoiler

RbMYZRg.jpg

m3aRTVA.jpg

Q9vQ7ST.jpg

8BNm6rW.jpg

At this point I had around 1100-1200 m/s dV left. It would be enough to either return to Kerbin or land on the Mun without return to Kerbin. And to be fair, this craft was indeed intended to just do an orbit around the Mun and return. But then I suddenly realized that because Terriers extended further than the Swivel engine due to the bigger tanks I could in theory land just hard enough to destroy both of them, which would save a lot of dry mass and possibly leave me enough fuel to return to Kerbin. So I decided why not and went for it. After deorbit burn I switched the Swivel back on, turned off the Terriers and transferred what fuel was left in the big tanks into the small central one

Spoiler

mrpa9ld.jpg

I will not lie to you lads, landing the way I wanted took A LOT of attempts: I either landed too softly and bounced off, too hard and destroyed the whole craft, not hard enough and destroying only one of the tanks and so on so forth, you get the idea. I even managed to land once with destroying one big tank and the small central one with Reliant, but somehow the other big tank survived intact (needless to say that it flew awfully with CoM shifted from the centerline so much lmao). But eventually, after 20 minutes of seemingly non-stop quick loads, I managed it. And the work fully paid off! I had about 1200 m/s of delta V after landing which was plentiful for a return flight

Spoiler

L9UctGK.jpg

7dvehVc.jpg

nUndpij.jpg

Return flight to Kerbin was quite trivial

Spoiler

x5S1BRl.jpg

xlkklVK.jpg

8IQPLOp.jpg

I did several aerobraking passes to shed off the speed and eventually entered the atmosphere

Spoiler

rqsBp9r.jpg

As you can see, Jeb is totally enjoying the fireshow

C2pSTUi.jpg

hNYkqB9.jpg

Initially I planned to ditch the craft and parachute Jeb to the surface. However, my choice of command pod for the mission paid off in unexpected way: Cupola turned out to be draggy enough to noticeably reduce the fall speed, to the point that I actually had just enough delta V left to attempt a well timed suicide burn... Yeah, you can see where this goes: another long session of attempts and quick loads. The fact that I was landing during the night didn't help, but at least KER readouts made it easier. Kerbin landing actually took less time to get right than Mun landing

Spoiler

hfsBa8d.jpg

JdNcxF6.jpg

And there we have it! A Mun orbiter that inadvertedly turned into a Mun lander and returned safely to Kerbin. Which makes it a Level 2+++ craft, with extra + for landing the craft intact on the surface of Kerbin. I will be attempting to build a Level 3 in the meanwhile

c0P5Bm4.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Would it be fine if i used the EVA chute?

Yea, EVA chutes are fair game.  Main goal is that Jeb must return alive. Whether you land him with EVA chute or land/splashdown the spacecraft is up to you (landing the craft intact gets you higher level tho)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Watermel00n said:

Is it ok to use making history or breaking ground

If you use Making History parts it will go into DLC category, because Making History adds a lot of parts that are made by Jeb's Junkyard. Breaking Ground DLC doesn't have any parts made by Jeb's Junkyard as far as I know, so you won't be able to use anything from it anyway.

But generally yes, DLC parts are allowed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To those of you who did this challenge:  How did you deal with the fuel flow from upper tanks to lower tanks?  I'm having an issue right now that a couple of us are testing, it bears out that engines do NOT prevent crossfeed from upper stages to lower stages.  With no decouplers, this means that upper tanks will empty into lower ones even when you aren't staged for the upper engine to be used.  How did you get around this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

To those of you who did this challenge:  How did you deal with the fuel flow from upper tanks to lower tanks?  I'm having an issue right now that a couple of us are testing, it bears out that engines do NOT prevent crossfeed from upper stages to lower stages.  With no decouplers, this means that upper tanks will empty into lower ones even when you aren't staged for the upper engine to be used.  How did you get around this?

I didn't try this challenge yet, but you can disable fuel flow from tanks when you don't want them to be used. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A submission for the to orbit part with a rocket that contains only 7 parts (Will try to achieve others later):

 

On launch pad:

ZeNs1P9.png

 

Flying:

0EK66uJ.png

 

Hot staging:

ySAErpA.png

 

Orbit:

vZGSPcQ.png

 

Deorbit burn:

4iIKDr8.png 

Reenty:

WRpcVkx.png

 

Slowing down(I did a landing burn but didn't get a screenshot of it):

p1bYYMm.png

 

Landed(I decided to jump out for landing because I thought that the speed was too high, but somehow the upper stage survived. Does this count?):

EmglXZl.png

The uploading of all of this probably took longer than making the craft and testing it. At least it's done now. I will try to do the other challenges later.

Edited by Jokpau Gaming
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Jokpau Gaming said:

A submission for the to orbit part with a rocket that contains only 7 parts (Will try to achieve others later):

 

On launch pad:

ZeNs1P9.png

 

Flying:

0EK66uJ.png

 

Hot staging:

ySAErpA.png

 

Orbit:

vZGSPcQ.png

 

Deorbit burn:

4iIKDr8.png 

Reenty:

WRpcVkx.png

 

Slowing down(I did a landing burn but didn't get a screenshot of it):

p1bYYMm.png

 

Landed(I decided to jump out for landing because I thought that the speed was too high, but somehow the upper stage survived. Does this count?):

EmglXZl.png

The uploading of all of this probably took longer than making the craft and testing it. At least it's done now. I will try to do the other challenges later.

I will allow it because the upper stage survived, so Jeb would be fine if he stayed in it. All in all, a successful Level 1+ submission. First submission in DLC category aswell! Kudos :)

2 hours ago, Scarecrow71 said:

To those of you who did this challenge:  How did you deal with the fuel flow from upper tanks to lower tanks?  I'm having an issue right now that a couple of us are testing, it bears out that engines do NOT prevent crossfeed from upper stages to lower stages.  With no decouplers, this means that upper tanks will empty into lower ones even when you aren't staged for the upper engine to be used.  How did you get around this?

This was an issue for me when I was building my Duna craft (which *spoiler alert* turned out to be successful, will post it later cuz I'm busy with IRL stuff atm). I simply assigned custom action groups to each stage and then monitored fuel levels in-flight: when lower stage was about to be empty, I disengaged the lower stage with action key and engaged the next one with another action key. This way you can prevent the "unscheduled" crossfeed from happening

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So here is my submission for Part I.  I started with a pretty simple rocket design here, whereby we have the 2 stages separated by a Bobcat engine:

vQ3zBGX.png

I was able to get to orbit easily:

bE88G1Z.png

1eeFSFw.png

5gr4t6p.png

Wasn't so easy getting Jeb back on the ground, though.  I had to go EVA and deploy his chute, and I've never done that before.  So it took me a few moments to learn how to slow his descent and all...and he still bounced like a rubber ball on concrete upon hitting the ground.  But he survived!

Hvp0CUr.png

DLCh0Ol.png

qFxGfjy.png

I wasn't able to save any of the craft; without parachutes, I was hoping to use the upper Bobcat engine to slow my descent enough to at least save part of the rocket.  No dice; I didn't have enough fuel to slow myself enough.  I am certain there are ways other than that to land, but I was going for this one.

I would like @OJT to please verify this before I claim my Part 1 badge!  Once that is done, I will work on obtaining a landing on Minmus!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scarecrow71 said:

So here is my submission for Part I.  I started with a pretty simple rocket design here, whereby we have the 2 stages separated by a Bobcat engine:

vQ3zBGX.png

I was able to get to orbit easily:

bE88G1Z.png

1eeFSFw.png

5gr4t6p.png

Wasn't so easy getting Jeb back on the ground, though.  I had to go EVA and deploy his chute, and I've never done that before.  So it took me a few moments to learn how to slow his descent and all...and he still bounced like a rubber ball on concrete upon hitting the ground.  But he survived!

Hvp0CUr.png

DLCh0Ol.png

qFxGfjy.png

I wasn't able to save any of the craft; without parachutes, I was hoping to use the upper Bobcat engine to slow my descent enough to at least save part of the rocket.  No dice; I didn't have enough fuel to slow myself enough.  I am certain there are ways other than that to land, but I was going for this one.

I would like @OJT to please verify this before I claim my Part 1 badge!  Once that is done, I will work on obtaining a landing on Minmus!

Looks good to me! You can claim the Level 1 badge, and your submission goes into DLC list. Looking forward to your Minmus mission :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And my entry for the Minmus landing.  I forgot to take a shot of the rocket on the launchpad before I took off, so I got one while I was in flight.  And getting to orbit was, again, easy; I know I can hit orbit with these parts with no issues.

VSZJZvC.png

ODQ3l1j.png

Getting to Minmus orbit was also a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I'm so used to decouplers that I freak out when I start having to burn and blast the lower stages.  But, I got to the tasty green rock...and I landed in the Greater Flats!

68KVIaQ.png

bsPluAI.png

BSFLRpv.png

g69J8zv.png

I felt it was only appropriate to plant a flag with the Jeb's Junkyard logo on it; I mean, that IS this challenge, right?  You will also notice that I used a cupola module this time.  I almost went with the lander can/adapter combo that seems to be popular here in this challenge (and that I myself used in the first submission), but I wanted to go a different route this time.  I almost - ALMOST - used a hitchhiker container.  I might do that if I go interplanetary and just bring all the Kerbals with me.  Anyhow, I was able to get back down to the surface of Kerbin...once again by having to deploy Jeb's parachute.  Again, not enough fuel to slow myself down first.  I ended up making 6 aerobrake passes to try and save as much fuel as possible, but I still can't get slower than about 75 m/s on descent.  Alas, that third star continues to elude me!

So1l5gs.png

dfZfA8i.png

Once again, I will need @OJT to verify my Part II landing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scarecrow71 said:

And my entry for the Minmus landing.  I forgot to take a shot of the rocket on the launchpad before I took off, so I got one while I was in flight.  And getting to orbit was, again, easy; I know I can hit orbit with these parts with no issues.

VSZJZvC.png

ODQ3l1j.png

Getting to Minmus orbit was also a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I'm so used to decouplers that I freak out when I start having to burn and blast the lower stages.  But, I got to the tasty green rock...and I landed in the Greater Flats!

68KVIaQ.png

bsPluAI.png

BSFLRpv.png

g69J8zv.png

I felt it was only appropriate to plant a flag with the Jeb's Junkyard logo on it; I mean, that IS this challenge, right?  You will also notice that I used a cupola module this time.  I almost went with the lander can/adapter combo that seems to be popular here in this challenge (and that I myself used in the first submission), but I wanted to go a different route this time.  I almost - ALMOST - used a hitchhiker container.  I might do that if I go interplanetary and just bring all the Kerbals with me.  Anyhow, I was able to get back down to the surface of Kerbin...once again by having to deploy Jeb's parachute.  Again, not enough fuel to slow myself down first.  I ended up making 6 aerobrake passes to try and save as much fuel as possible, but I still can't get slower than about 75 m/s on descent.  Alas, that third star continues to elude me!

So1l5gs.png

dfZfA8i.png

Once again, I will need @OJT to verify my Part II landing!

Verified! First Minmus landing in this thread aswell. Level 2++ badge is yours :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So... I think i should submit my entry to this challenge

Also, i'll do 3 instead of 2 or 1, since i thought it was going to be quite easy(don't worry, soon i'll do both 1 and 2.

Spoiler

So yeah, i just saw this thread and i was surprised of it, so i guess i should do it, right?

screenshot4.png

since i was so used to simple and powerful rockets, i couldn't think of a better design, so i made this.

screenshot5.png

The rocket is somehow stable and less wobbly(i don't even used autostruts)

screenshot6.png

screenshot8.png

Don't worry Jeb, son you'll be on home!

screenshot9.png

mmmmm... yeah, i'm going to the correct direction.

screenshot12.png

screenshot14.png

Just a little bit of maneuvers and boom!

screenshot16.png

screenshot17.png

screenshot19.png

ughhhhhh... this upper tank explo-separation technique is soo weird.:wacko:

also, at this point, i just realized that some of my engines were wasting fuel tanks on unsuspected moments, luckily, i reacted way to fast to detach the already low DV engines.

screenshot20.png

screenshot22.png

Finally, Orbit!

Now, the only thing i need is a Duna encounter.

screenshot23.png

screenshot24.png

done!

Now let's actually go to Duna.

screenshot27.png

screenshot30.png

screenshot33.png

That should do it!

screenshot34.png

Goodbye Kerbin...

screenshot36.png

*85 days later*

screenshot40.png

Hello there Duna!

screenshot42.png

Damnit, we were so close...

mmmmm... ike...

screenshot44.png

screenshot50.png

screenshot51.png

oh, and btw here's a small proof that i also made a fly-by to ike(although the image above of Duna and Kraken Prime's Trajectory was very clear)

screenshot58.png

blehhh, stupid fuel tanks, y u no work?!?!?!

now, the only thing i need is a Kerbin return maneuver, it won't be harder!:D

screenshot61.png

mmmmmm... apparently it doesn't want to encounter on the most closest way... i guess i should wait for the perfect moment.

screenshot65.png

screenshot66.png

ughhh... why doesn't it want to encounter!?!?!

*one year later*

screenshot81.png

Ahhh, finally, a return maneuver.

screenshot82.png

screenshot84.png

Yes! Finally!

screenshot93.png

Welcome back Jebediah!

at this point i had to do multiple aerobraking methods, luckily, it wasn't too insane.

screenshot97.png

screenshot98.png

screenshot99.png

now let's reduce our speed so we can atleast achieve a Kerbin orbit.

screenshot101.png

screenshot102.png

That should do it!

screenshot103.png

Second Aerobraking

screenshot107.png

screenshot113.png

Third Aerobraking

screenshot116.png

screenshot118.png

screenshot119.png

Fourth and final Aerobraking

screenshot124.png

screenshot125.png

screenshot131.png

screenshot132.png

screenshot135.png

screenshot137.png

Before i accidentaly kill jeb, i'll eject him. I could have saved the capsule, but unfortunately i couldn't.:(

screenshot139.png

screenshot143.png

screenshot147.png

Prepare for Landing Jeb!

screenshot148.png

Oh... well, at least you're okay.

now, let's plant the flag

screenshot150.png

hehehe... wait... noooooo.. it's a KSP flag! not a damn jeb flag.:mad:

nevermind... i'll just go and explore the remnants of the re-entry spacecraft.

screenshot153.png

bleh... nasty useless engines...

screenshot154.png

I need some help

To be honest, i guess i should do 1 or 2 instead, that was way too intense and dramatic.:unsure:

Just to let you know, i used Texture Replacer to give a new look to Jeb, and of course a Milky Way Skybox. Luckily, none of these has altered my gameplay, only the visuals, and no MechJeb or KER!

Edited by BlackMesaSurvivor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...