Fossil's Mechazilla [1.10.1+] [12-23-21]

Fossilized

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 3:27 AM, Fossilized said:

Nice, maybe light the engines before doing the landing flip next time? Also, custom mechazilla?

Thanks!

Yeah, good point, I activate the engines at the same time I start the flip but there is a spool up delay, I guess I should wait for the spool up before starting to flip!

Also, I totally wanted to use your mechazilla chopsticks but they explode my craft. I posted about it on the previous page. I'm planning to do more, any chance you can help me troubleshoot as I would love yo use those instead!

50 minutes ago, RealTimeShepherd said:

Thanks!

Yeah, good point, I activate the engines at the same time I start the flip but there is a spool up delay, I guess I should wait for the spool up before starting to flip!

Also, I totally wanted to use your mechazilla chopsticks but they explode my craft. I posted about it on the previous page. I'm planning to do more, any chance you can help me troubleshoot as I would love yo use those instead!

Have you tried updating? Completely remove the mod and reinstall it with the latest version.

7 hours ago, Fossilized said:

Have you tried updating? Completely remove the mod and reinstall it with the latest version.

Oh man! You released a working version (December 27th) literally the day after I posted my issue (December 26th)!!

I had no idea. Yeah, it works perfectly now and I will be using it for future videos

Many thanks dude, much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Reformd said:

Hey! My problem is that the mechazilla arm doesnt connect to the integration tower, and it just floats next to it. How can I fix it?

This issue can be fixed by using the offset tool to move mechazilla a little bit closer. V2.0 of this mod will include the carriage system that holds onto the tower.

• 2 months later...

@FossilizedI noticed that you're linking to the not functioning Kerbal Konstructs instead of linking to Kerbal Konstructs Continued.

Other question: I can't get the tower itself to show up after pressing CTRL + K (for KK). I only get the arms so far. Do you have any documentation that explains the whole process?

Great mod though!

Edited by Janus92

On 4/28/2022 at 3:20 AM, Janus92 said:

@FossilizedI noticed that you're linking to the not functioning Kerbal Konstructs instead of linking to Kerbal Konstructs Continued.

Other question: I can't get the tower itself to show up after pressing CTRL + K (for KK). I only get the arms so far. Do you have any documentation that explains the whole process?

Great mod though!

Thanks for letting me know about the KK Continued.

Also, not sure what your problem with the tower is. It's part of SLE.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:29 AM, Fossilized said:

Thanks for letting me know about the KK Continued.

Also, not sure what your problem with the tower is. It's part of SLE.

That explains it. Somehow I missed that it was a requirement. Thanks!

On 5/3/2022 at 3:11 AM, Janus92 said:

That explains it. Somehow I missed that it was a requirement. Thanks!

That's partially on me, because I never mentioned that it's a requirement. My mod only adds the actual mechazilla

• 4 weeks later...

It would be so cool to see this be able to dock as if was a grabbing unit, or have the option to after a ship or booster gets caught by it. I'm dying for this thing to be able to move so that the starship expansion docking system for the ship and booster can be utilized. There's so much potential for this mod! I can't wait to see what will become of it!

1 hour ago, kevinhagandude said:

It would be so cool to see this be able to dock as if was a grabbing unit, or have the option to after a ship or booster gets caught by it. I'm dying for this thing to be able to move so that the starship expansion docking system for the ship and booster can be utilized. There's so much potential for this mod! I can't wait to see what will become of it!

Thank you. This mod was ready to release v2.0 with a carriage and full motion functionality in March, but the person helping me with writing plugins decided to quit last second. I'm still working on finding someone to help write plugins, as I'm ready on my part.

On 5/30/2022 at 7:01 AM, kevinhagandude said:

Someone is working on it !

NR7jki8l.png

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.