Whirligig world wont let me play. Im on version 1.8.1, and I cant click anything.

Logs please:

But more importantly- ModuleManager 3.0.6 and 4.1.4 are both in your GameData folder, which suggests a) you've installed something wrong and b) you're using a really out of date mod(s). You should never have more than one ModuleManager.dll, deletel 3.0.6 and see how you get on.

A proper mod list would also help, I don't know what "Distribution" and "ImprovedSystem" are from. Make sure you're using compatible versions of everything for your version of KSP. Also, any particular reason why you're using 1.8.1?

12 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Logs please:

But more importantly- ModuleManager 3.0.6 and 4.1.4 are both in your GameData folder, which suggests a) you've installed something wrong and b) you're using a really out of date mod(s). You should never have more than one ModuleManager.dll, deletel 3.0.6 and see how you get on.

A proper mod list would also help, I don't know what "Distribution" and "ImprovedSystem" are from. Make sure you're using compatible versions of everything for your version of KSP. Also, any particular reason why you're using 1.8.1?

I’m using 1.8.1 because Kopernicois is only compatible with 18.1 and I’ll need to get back to you in the modlist. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Sky Kerman said:

I’m using 1.8.1 because Kopernicois is only compatible with 18.1 and I’ll need to get back to you in the modlist. Thanks!

There’s a version of Kopernicus that works right up to the current version of KSP (1.12.2). I know this because I’v used it in 1.12.2.

21 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

There’s a version of Kopernicus that works right up to the current version of KSP (1.12.2). I know this because I’v used it in 1.12.2.

Yes.  Note there is a special build for 1.8.1 but it should work/load.

Edited by R-T-B

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.