Space Race (a story based game)

I'm sorry to say this series is closed and can't be continued.
It's been months since I last updated this and I would love to do but unfortunately I lost all my files from KSP due to my HDD failing. 
so for anyone that's been keeping up for this series it Is not going to be updated.

Today's mission was simple Valfreda would fly around the Dessert and intimidate or even shoot down possible spy planes with just one condition: Don't go to the southern Dessert. 
Val hopped into the plane she knew that spy planes don't usually go through the Dessert so she grabbed her radio and got ready for take off (side note to myself: I screwed up choosing Valfreda as a name I will have problems when Valentina appears later) 
**BRRRRRR**  
uk1yi7K.jpg The engine roared to life and less than a minute later she was in the air.
Valfreda turned the radio on and relaxed for a while ocassionaly correcting the course of the plane when suddenly she saw a thunderstorm very near and tried to fly away.

But it was too late
The thunderstorm completly disoriented Val who after hours of flying managed to get out of the mighty thunderstorm.
Val flew some more minutes when something appeared screaming towards the sky at an incredible speed, she managed to take a single photo of the strange thing.
p5RkKa7.jpg Then, the plane began to lose control. Its fuel tanks where empty and the plane quickly began falling
PN00PBm.jpg Val pulled up and manouvered to try and "land" safely but it wasn't enough, the plane smashed in the hot sand got reduced to almost nothing. 
Val lose concioussnes after the hard impact. 
eUyYBEE.jpg Later on Val recieved medical attention and then went to see the state of the plane.
*sigh* 
the plane was ruined and would never be able to fly again
A3KWFRl.jpg -Hi-
-AAA- 
-Oh sorry you scared me-
-No problem my name is Lucas I saw you fall yesterday during the tes- *sigh* I see no reason not to tell you what it's all about.
Lucas told Val about what they were testing and showed her the fotos of the experiment.
GIqcgwl.jpg -Sooo you are telling me... that this giant tube of thootpaste goes higher and faster that every plane ever?-
-Yes and this "giant tube of thootpaste" will take us where no car, boat or plane will reach ever:
THE MUN.
The testing continued for days but little did anyone know a Kerbal Kempire  spy plane silently observed the tests.
End of episode 1

Hello KSP forums! this was the first chapter of my story series of a fictional space race. The game will be based around storytelling and its on a stock sandbox save. 
I hope you enjoy upcoming episodes!
Oh btw please let me know of any errors in my english. It's not my native language.

Edited by Kapitalizing Every Word

On 12/1/2021 at 10:37 AM, Fletch4 said:

And then she meets jeb

Jeb will come a little later along with the Val we know and love since this is a very early stage of rocketry Valfreda is probably going to be part of the mission control staff on the [insert creative name for republic that is not the Kerbal Kempire]. 

Btw I will release the next episode today or tomorrow! It won't be very long since I am busy IRL right now.
Have a great day! 
Edit: didn't have time to do the next episode It will come later Im very sorry.

Once they learned about the secret experiments the Kempire began to develop their own rockets.
At this point the Kerbal Federation didn't know they've been spyed and proceeded their operations as normal taking this foto in their highest launch yet
 The Kempire homever quickly catched up developing the first suborbital rocket 
95tOJPK.jpg The rocket lighted up its powerful engine and screamed through the atmosphere of Kerbin and suddenly...
There was no more atmosphere to scream through .
The rocket was now taking the first photo of space 
0OI5gVz.jpeg Homever something happened when the rocket fell down.
IT WAS ON FIRE 
Everyone below ran away from the dangerous fireball.
But one general had an Idea.
"Maybe we could send them with bombs" "we would be able to destory a ship in the other side of kerbin!"
End of chapter 2

4 hours ago, Vagrant203 said:

This ain't a scene space race, it's a gd arms race.

well the IRL Space Race was a mix of arms/space race due to the cold war and discoveries made with rockets helped the developments of ICBMs so you could expect a little bit of weapon development throughout the series.
Have a great day!

Chapter 3: A 3rd competitor
[classified]
[year 1 day 126 since the first rocket ever was built]

[Komunnist Kerbal Alliance]
[Crater launch complex]

Orbital attempt 1
Mission status: failure 
ipDP8OQ.jpg[Engineers comments: isn't space supossed to be upwards?]
[Scientists comments: ...]
-----------------------------------

Valfreda was flying when she heard the news. 
The K.K.A. reached orbit. How? She didn't even know  they had a space program, everyone knew that the Kempire had one and was competing with the Republik silently but so far both of them were still  launching suborbital flights.
Val was headed towards the test site in the dessert and had at least still an hour of flight so she listened closely to the radio.
Turns out the K.K.A. was pretty silent with their testings and it's possible many attempts were made before but remain classified.
The guy in the radio described the satellite as "A small cube with four legs"
NsdIOAs.jpg the orbiter 1 in all it's glory! (I made it similar to the sputnik because I really love the sputnik design) 
Val landed her new jet plane in the airfield and ran towards the main buildings of the launch complex.
Val (running towards Lucas):"Hey Lucas!!!!!!" " Did you hear the news?!!!!"
Lucas: "I did!!!! and I'm in total shock"
Val: "It's really weird we didn't know anything at all!!!!!"
Lucas: "stop screaming we are a meter away"
Val: "oh sorry"
Lucas: "we'll have to work fast so we can come back up" 
Val: "well then, let's get to work!"

------------------------------------------------
The small orbiter one took two photos: one during ascent and one while in orbit.  They were printed by every newspaper in Kerbin
aIF3kms.jpg HJ7iqQZ.jpg End of chapter 3
Quick recap of the nations involved
The Republik
The Kempire
The Kerbal Kommunist Alliance K.K.A.
I thought it would be interesting to have a space race with three competitors.
Correct my english if Im wrong it always helps.
Have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.