Rockets starts spinning

5 minutes ago, Odin87 said:

I need some help. Whenever i am flying my rockets in space, they starts to spin without me doing anything. I think it is a glitch, because when i am moving and enter my map is starts to spin uncontrolleble. How do i fix this?

Hello, @Odin87 and welcome to the forum!

I hate that your first post is asking for help but I do understand your frustrations. My first post was very similar to yours - I couldn't achieve orbit no matter what I tried to do.

Without a picture of your rocket, I'm just going to throw out the two solutions I had to a similar problem. Use both of these together. I've linked relevant KSP wiki articles for your reading pleasure.

• RCS thruster placement - Symmetry is important here. RCS thrusters are extremely important. I prefer a "X" placement (symmetric-four placement when possible, as NASA did on the Saturn V program). I usually put thruster blocks on the top and bottom of my second and third stages, or if no third stage, on the top and bottom of space probes in Kerbin orbit.
  • Inline reaction wheels - These work with the RCS thrusters to provide stability to your designs. The reaction wheels in the command module may not be enough for your design. Without seeing it, I am just guessing.

I hope this helps. I am sure you'll get other responses from more forum members offering their advice to you. The main thing I will tell you is this - KSP is designed for trial and error. :) Find something that works for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 7:09 AM, Odin87 said:

I need some help. Whenever i am flying my rockets in space, they starts to spin without me doing anything. I think it is a glitch, because when i am moving and enter my map is starts to spin uncontrolleble. How do i fix this?

Spinning could be a number of things, but not in space. Are you above 70km? Do you hear the deafening music? Is one of your triggers (roll control) stuck down?

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely you have inadvertently set your trim on, assuming you have turned on SAS your craft shouldn't be spinning in orbit. 

I found this happened a lot to me on PS4 as it's easy to set the trim on and lock the controls. Load settings and turn trim off and you should be fine. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.