overheating bug on KSP 1.12.2 RSS on loading a save game

Hello guys

Have you ever experienced overheating on loading a saved game on KSP 1.12.2 ? Anywhere except when I am orbiting earth, loading a saved game triggers an overheating off all parts of my ship and it explodes.

Even if you save, go to the Space center, or go to The Space center and save, then jump to Tracking Station to fly your ship, without having to load the game, if it takes too long, overheating is triggered.

I just jump very quickly to see what happen and was lucky to get the ship just a few seconds before it was too hot. It's a question of time, I don't know what is happening, but sure, if you have to load a game, you're going to overheat.....

Deadly Re entry is not in my Game Data folder

Edited by gilflo

No, that does not happen to me. What other mods are installed? If this is easily reproducible then let a ship explode and then  get the logs and upload them somewhere like Dropbox where they can be accessed by others. Post the links here where they can be downloaded

I’ve personally only seen that with ISRU equipment.  In my case it was always when there was another vessel nearby (within physics range).

A better description of the affected vessel, including its location, would be helpful, you haven’t given many details to work with.  Even better would be a screenshot.

Yes there are still a few glitches with the thermal simulation, particularly when time-warping.  In your case you might need to go into the F12 menu and disable thermal damage to get your ship to cool down.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.