KSP not loading "sGripStrip" part

My KSP install fails to load the small grip strip part... Which mod is causing it?

Log file:

[LOG 07:20:27.461] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Robotics/Assets/RotoServo_04
[LOG 07:20:27.468] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Robotics/Controllers/controller1000
[LOG 07:20:27.475] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Science/RobotArmScanner/Assets/ROCArm_01
[LOG 07:20:27.483] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Science/RobotArmScanner/Assets/ROCArm_02
[LOG 07:20:27.494] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Science/RobotArmScanner/Assets/ROCArm_03
[LOG 07:20:27.508] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Structural/gripPads/Assets/lGripPad
[LOG 07:20:27.517] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Structural/gripPads/Assets/lGripStrip
[LOG 07:20:27.524] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Structural/gripPads/Assets/mGripPad
[LOG 07:20:27.531] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Structural/gripPads/Assets/sGripPad
[LOG 07:20:27.539] Load(Model): SquadExpansion/Serenity/Parts/Structural/gripPads/Assets/sGripStrip
[WRN 07:20:27.541] File 'C:\GOG Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion\Serenity\Parts\Structural\gripPads\Assets\sGripStrip.mu' is an incorrect type.
[WRN 07:20:27.541] Model load error in 'C:\GOG Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion\Serenity\Parts\Structural\gripPads\Assets\sGripStrip.mu'
[LOG 07:20:27.546] Load(Model): UmbraSpaceIndustries/WarpDrive/Assets/WarpBubble
[LOG 07:20:27.554] Load(Model): UmbraSpaceIndustries/WarpDrive/Assets/WarpDrive_250
[LOG 07:20:27.565] Load(Model): UmbraSpaceIndustries/WarpDrive/Assets/WarpDrive_625
[LOG 07:20:27.580] Load(Model): UmbraSpaceIndustries/WarpDrive/Assets/ZWarp/warp2

I don't see any reason to think a mod is causing this. I'd delete and reinstall "Serenity" which is the most recent DLC, Breaking Ground.

Go into C:\GOG Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion and just wipe out the entire "Serenity" folder. Back it up if you're worried.

Then do whatever GOG requires you to do to install the DLC again.

11 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

I don't see any reason to think a mod is causing this. I'd delete and reinstall "Serenity" which is the most recent DLC, Breaking Ground.

Go into C:\GOG Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SquadExpansion and just wipe out the entire "Serenity" folder. Back it up if you're worried.

Then do whatever GOG requires you to do to install the DLC again.

Also flags are glitchy in my install, as when you select them they wouldn't surface attach to the fairings... Is my KSP install glitched?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.