[1.0.5 - 1.12.3] Burger Mod! 0.5.0.0-prerelease - Hold the Mayo! (2021-12-14)

zer0Kerbal

WIP

Track here.

Issues here. Discussions here.

Download prerelease from CurseForge (or use their app).

Curseforge CKAN

BURGER MOD!

Now with RADIALLY-ATTACHED BACON!

"Launch it Your Way!" -Frank_G

TYaXhqj.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download From:

CurseForge.com or SpaceDock

cP7bDVf.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Manley:

Overview by Kyle Kidd: :) @KyleKidd

88x31.png

Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike

CC BY-NC-SA

Original Thread.

Edited by zer0Kerbal

1 minute ago, Minmus Taster said:

This is a masterpiece.

I agree. Felt it was a great place to 'dig in' on updating @NecroBones's mods! (pun intended)

On 11/16/2017 at 8:06 PM, Scorpiodude said:

Now for a fry antennae.

On 11/17/2017 at 12:37 AM, TiktaalikDreaming said:

Long range oyster dish? A bit out of theme. But I can't think of another folding dish food thing.

If you make, they will come! 

I would love to see a FrillPick antenna, and or other similar items - only need someone to model it!

12 minutes ago, modus said:

Read the title, thought 'it can't be a giant burger'. 

It's a giant burger.

Nice.

should see and hear the engine FX... :D

BurgerMod%20(BURG)%20v-0.5.0.0-orange.svg?style=plasticfilesAVC-supported-brightgreen.svg?style=plasticbadge.svg

Version 0.5.0.0-prerelease - Hold the Mayo!

• 14 Dec 2021
  • Release for Kerbal Space Program [KSP 1.12.3]
  • -- adopted by @zer0Kerbal --<<
  • massive optimization (size) pass
  • still needs a little polish, maybe a jalapeño or two, and definitely a frill pick and Olive!
Edited by zer0Kerbal

3 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Have you considered adding waterfall plumes of the appropriate colors? :D

@Spaceman.Spiff I've thought about it - but don't have a clue how to dribble the ketchup that way. Think Carl's Jr. (Hardee's) - smokescreen of waffle fries... or onion rings...

Spoiler

Edited by zer0Kerbal

36 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

sorry this is slightly off topic, but ... does this mean that you're able to do the full workflow from a .blend file to a KSP part in game (assuming, of course, that the model is KSP-appropriate)? This is a skillset I would really like to have myself. 

I've done the whole import --> Unity with PartTools --> export --> KSP.mu before (there are several threads with great step-by-steps) several (meaning three) times before - mostly successful - but wouldn't say that I have the skillset. I'm confident that if I were to block out the time, say a week or two, I'd get the basics.

Edited by zer0Kerbal

1 hour ago, zer0Kerbal said:

I'm confident that if I were to block out the time, say a week or two, I'd get the basics.

That's basically what I'm hoping to do with part of my upcoming 2 weeks off work :) I've done a tiny plugin before, so I've seen a little of that side, but I have a couple weird parts that I really want, so I'm going to attempt to model and import them. Lofty goals are lofty.  :P

9 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

That's basically what I'm hoping to do with part of my upcoming 2 weeks off work :) I've done a tiny plugin before, so I've seen a little of that side, but I have a couple weird parts that I really want, so I'm going to attempt to model and import them. Lofty goals are lofty.  :P

agree! good luck!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.