Any good system replacement planet packs

SaltWT

I have a system replacement planet pack called Precursors compatible with KSP 1.12.3. Check out my forum page or Spacedock for the download!

The mod adds a new solar system with a significant number of hand made, high-quality planets and moons to the game. Each celestial body contains an abundance of custom science and lore.

Is there anything in 1.12.3 that breaks planet packs? I think most packs should work fine; if someone says that a pack worked in 1.12.1 or even 1.11.x it's worth trying in 1.12.3.

Some packs may have issues with the latest version of Scatterer. I've seen it mentioned in the JNSQ thread and the fix is to use a prior version of Scatterer.

Have you considered whether you want a stock scale pack or a rescaled pack? Stock KSP scale is at 1x. Packs at 1x will be around the same difficulty as stock. Several packs are at 2.5x scale and very few are at 10x scale. As you scale up, you need more speed to stay in orbit, and reentry heat becomes a concern.

I prefer the 2.5x range because it's a good blend of fun and difficulty for my style of play. The packs linked below can be configured for either 2.5x or 1x.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.