[1.12.x] Lazarus: Awakenings Planet Pack (WIP)

Heliocentric

LAZARUS IS OUT NOW!

lazarusawaken.png

line.png

Welcome to Lazarus: Awakenings.

A whole new stellar neighborhood with a dark secret.

line.png

unknown.png

line.png

Spoiler

Sloppy lore summary: 

Kerbals arose at Darwin, or Archaea, or somewhere in between. Archaea is the protoplanet version of Darwin, however Darwin is the present version. You get the idea. Why did they move? There’s absolutely 0 reason for it. They were a much smarter species due to the higher oxygen levels in Darchaea’s atmosphere, but sometimes needed to just get out. And when they needed to get out, they did it quick, similar to an evacuation. And this is where the kerbals become stupid. Crash on Eden, and they’re basically cavemen. With their records and all their science burned to the ground, and all of the kerbals nearing their death, they reluctantly had children, and died. So yeah these kids are stupid and they got trapped on Eden for a bit Woo moon crash Woo Kerbin Oh excrements y’all there’s a whole system nearby that looks super promising for intelligent life. Let’s go do some exploration! Oh huh everything is dead. Dominion in particular seems to be pigmented purple from some kind of ancient life that died out.  woo climate change!!! Duna is our temporary home but after that we gotta GO Ok yeah let’s settle at Dominion and build up an absolute empire. This is a golden era Wait what why is the red dwarf flaring up Ok funny story so 85% of kerbals are wiped out and we need to move to Petram temporarily. Wait oh my god look a system that sorta looks like the one from ancient prophecies found on Eve let’s go there Almost out of fuel let’s build a small settlement at Procella and refuel Woah Darwin

incomprehensible transmissions

A letter to my dear home, Darchaea. We are leaving you, for an unknown object has proven to be a threat to our kind. We are starting anew. To the stars we reach, on our own forever longer. We found our new system, a system with 7 planets, the second one in seeming promising. Goodbye Darchaea. The Great Deep’s cycle shall bring us to meet again. Our prophecies will come true as they have many times before.

SPOILERS FOR THE LORE OF THIS PLANET PACK

Spoiler

The deep dark doesn’t enjoy visitors.unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

line.png

unknown.png

• line.png
Spoiler

As of June 17th, 2022, Lazarus is compatible with the following:

line.png

VISUALS

line.png

PLANET PACKS

• Outer Planets Mod
  • Also compatible with most planet packs, although testing for such mods have not been confirmed to work properly. Use at your own risk.

line.png

REQUIRED

line.png

line.png

unknown.png

line.png

ALMOST!

line.png

unknown.png

line.png

unknown.png

line.png

Edited by Heliocentric
Update

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the “wow it’s been a hot minute” update

So you may be wondering? Where did I go for a whole 2 months?

The short answer is depression. The long answer is I lost all interest in KSP.

Anyways change of topic, you may be wondering where the future of this project is headed, is it canceled? No, but it’s overall concept is being reformed following these guidelines:

- The new overarching concept is “What lies beyond our line of sight?”, which will be explored throughout the second trailer which will be released either early April or later this month 

- All stars will no longer be analogous of real life stars, and most will be reformed to more exotic objects

- Though there will be an option to disable it, Lazarus will ship with a full system replacement on top of everything to give a truly isolated feeling

- All worlds with surfaces will have intense care put on the details for the said surfaces, this makes even a world like Bharan not yet complete 

So no, this project is not canceled, I just needed a break to get back to doing what I don’t exactly love but mildly enjoy

2 hours ago, Heliocentric said:

SPOILERS FOR THE LORE OF THIS PLANET PACK

Reveal hidden contents

The Great Deep doesn’t enjoy visitors.unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire 
No idea why this made me think of this 

unknown.png

A world so ancient, somehow existing in the present,  It shouldn't exist... but the Great Deep always finds it's ways

The Great Deep is limitless, it's creations seem to not follow any previously known laws, not even time...

New, unpredicted world discovered in the Lazarus universe, first images releasing soon

19 hours ago, Heliocentric said:

unknown.png

A world so ancient, somehow existing in the present,  It shouldn't exist... but the Great Deep always finds it's ways

The Great Deep is limitless, it's creations seem to not follow any previously known laws, not even time...

New, unpredicted world discovered in the Lazarus universe, first images releasing soon

POG

unknown.png

unknown.png

ARCHAEA

>A protoplanet that should not exist in the current timeframe, the world is suspected to have been glitched into the present from 4.5 billion years ago, though no findings have suggested how it's possible

Edited by Heliocentric

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that you were suffering from depression this winter dear. Me too.

I just found having  the bipolar disorder two weeks ago, and got to know about KSP by the same time. It helped a lot and almost saved my life because I gained another interest in life now. Especially, when I see you're working on such an amazing thing and think that there're hell lot more geniuses like you creating new worlds for us, I'm healed a lot.

Take your time and know that none of us will be along when we need help. And love yourself.

Edited by Station Lagrange
rephrasing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.