Foods You WISH You Knew Better

Spacescifi

26 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

The cracklings are perfect.

I remember the days... Going to Big Sur, as a youth sponsor. With one of my best friends, Manny. When he would torture the youth kids. He would buy a pack of spiced pork rinds when we would stop for a rest break. And then walk around and offer them to all the teenagers: "Here, want one? Hot and spicy pork rinds!" I miss Manny every day. Good times. :)

there was this gal from arkansas i dated  had a relationship with  had relations with  lets just call it an fwb situation. and it was always funyuns and pork rinds. its certainly a regional thing (on both accounts). 

Edited by Nuke

43 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Kimchi... I absolutely love it, and it can be used in so many ways. But good luck finding anything around here.  :sad:

I like it too... but since I can eat it anytime I want.... and have... I am not as big a fan as I once was.

I actually prefer sauerkrat (pickled cabbage). Mix it up with scrambled eggs, garlic powder and onions, and if feeling really adventurous (or hungry) pan cook some ground beef and add it in. 

Tasty times.

I live on the west coast of the USA. Therefore we have a plethora of chinese restaurants, but fewer vietnamese ones. Needless to say we have kimichi too. Also mexican food in spades. More than enough.

Edited by Spacescifi

22 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Kimchi... I absolutely love it, and it can be used in so many ways. But good luck finding anything around here.  :sad:

there was a mongolian bbq place in juneau that had kimchi. i gave it a shot. it was good stuff. unfortunately they went out of business a year later.

Edited by Nuke

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.