What planets have you landed on?

99TheCreator

So far i have landed on Duna, and it's moon Ike. I also have a ship with Bill, Bob, and Jeb orbiting Jool. Their atomic engines fell off the landing stage randomly so no landing on the moons :(. I'm working to get to Eve next. What planets have you landed on?

Edited by 99TheCreator

Duna and Ike. However, I haven't figured out my transfers to get back... I never seem to able to catch Kerbin's orbit right and end up perpetually behind or ahead of it, never able to get into its SoI. I even screwed it up with MechJeb. haha

I had a mission yesterday where I aimed to land on Duna, got to it with plenty fuel so I landed on Ike first, did some exploring, then landed/crashed on Duna. The kerbal survived, but the lander is somewhat broken due to last minute panic and horizontal velocities....

Ive also landed on Eve, Laythe (on that volcano-ish island) and of course Minmus and the Mun.

Thinking I might be up for the challenge of Moho now... But that one sounds tricky with overheating engines etc.

So far just Mun and Minmus. The vehicle I built for those 2 may have enough delta-v to get into orbit around another planet and home again... will have to test (MechJeb first!)

I did a test... got struck by the Deep Space Cthulhu... 3 kerbinauts are now praying that they have an encounter with Kerbal close enough to aerobrake back home!

Edited by doggie015

Objects I've visited so far in 0.17:

-Mun (with now 4 Kerbals stranded on the surface and 3 more stuck in orbit)

-Minmus (currently one Kerbonaut, enough fuel for return-trip)

-Eve (lander with one Kerbonaut floats in metallic ocean, unable to return)

-Duna (two Kerbonauts on the surface, both unable to return)

-Ike (One Kerbonaut, could reach Duna but unable to return home)

-Laythe (two Kerbonauts, both unable to return)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.