Tiny Parts

Bit Fiddler

Are there any suggestions for tiny parts for making the .35m sounding rockets?  I use the sounding rocket mod from Umbra Space Industries, but I am looking for more parts in this size, Probe cores, SAS, heat shields, fairings, etc.   Basically any and every type of part in the game.   Any ideas on mods I should look at would be great.

12 hours ago, Bit Fiddler said:

Hey thanks @jimmymcgoochie those mods by @Well were just the ticket for the .65m size.   Now I just need to find a passle of .35m parts to fit the sounding rockets. but these fill out the .65m size very well.

Your original post read like you wanted to build rockets with only 0.3m parts, no 0.6 parts. If you are willing to mix sizes take a look at Bluedog Design Bureau (BDB). Some of its early stuff is a mix of sizes tapering to 0.3m and smaller payloads at the top. Leave off the wider bottom stages that can reach orbit and you'll get an atmospheric or suborbital sounding rocket.

Samples from @Friznit's official-unofficial BDB manual:

85875538-452cd980-b7cc-11ea-8bea-b1df63a

81665288-729a0f80-9438-11ea-8e8b-5b9ade8

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.