Time warp under altitude limits

Thank you, I will have to put it on the wish list. I find that the handful of mods I am already using slows my computer more and more. Looking at the load times thread, I will soon get from 2min load to 20 min load :) . Anyway, props to all the mod developers!

Tiny QOL mods like mine don't slow down load times. It's parts mods and planet packs that do that. Also, I specifically made it as tiny as possible to get the desired effect.

I understand the desire to lighten the mod load. I give every mod a stern look when starting a new save. But there are several mods that NEVER get the axe and WarpEverywhere is right at the top of that list.

On 1/16/2022 at 8:44 PM, Superfluous J said:

It's parts mods and planet packs that do that.

This is why I stick to stock parts and planets.  I've got a decent-enough load time (~90 seconds), and I don't want to muck that up with a bajillion parts or planets I'll never even use.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.