(1.12.x) Kerbin Cup Refilled

problemecium

I've recompiled the "Kerbin Cup" mod from 2014 for the latest version of KSP. No more should we suffer unending log spam about an exception due to the defunct KSPUtils.dll file not being found!

S5WyWlC.jpg

DOWNLOAD
SOURCE (I changed as little of the code as possible while getting rid of all the errors that cropped up, so this may not be optimized every way it could be but it should be true to the original Kerbin Cup experience).

Nice - it's good to have working versions of curios and relics such as this.

I noticed that most of the country flags from the original mod are missing from your Refilled version. It would be ideal if these were included for the sake of completeness - arguably they're more useful than the soccer balls themselves.

Also I'd recommend hosting this on GitHub, which would facilitate any long-term maintenance needed.

Good point! I had deleted them since I personally only had a use for maybe one of them and then totally forgot to put the others back in for the public release. I'll get on that once I have a spare hour or so to dig through my old installations again. The flags from the original mod download (if the old link works) should be fine in the meantime.
I'm a fan of GitHub (I preferentially use it for all my mod downloads) but I currently don't have an account and can't spare much time lately so I just threw it somewhere I was used to hosting files xP Also this one mod isn't likely to get any more maintenance (aside from me putting the flags back in) since the KSP code base is expected to be fixed from now on.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.