This Friday... (1/21/22)

ChubbyCat

I'm really hoping for some news this Friday, given the recent silence. Nate Simpson commented on a forum post regarding this, and said that the silence is due to "their cup running over" and is not a sign of anything bad happening. He also mentioned there will be something "neat" to show us soon. What do you guys think? Any ideas? Speculation is fun. 

15 minutes ago, ChubbyCat said:

I'm really hoping for some news this Friday, given the recent silence. Nate Simpson commented on a forum post regarding this, and said that the silence is due to "their cup running over" and is not a sign of anything bad happening. He also mentioned there will be something "neat" to show us soon. What do you guys think? Any ideas? Speculation is fun. 

Fingers crossed!

19 hours ago, ChubbyCat said:

I believe you, but where is this post?

1 hour ago, gussi111 said:

I'm pretty sure that the neat thing they had to show us was Planet tech in dev diaries.

Oh. I thought that he commented that after the dev diary. Sad

Edited by ChubbyCat

9 hours ago, Meb Kat said:

It depends on how you write dates, some people do it DD/MM/YYYY, others do it MM/DD/YYYY

Yes, people are conditioned from a young age as to how they think of the date, and though day/month/ year is the more logical progression, you have to except that people will find it hard to change from what they are taught. Remember they have to live in a country where the majority all write it that way.

I like to think of the "/" as representing "OF The". If people think that way then maybe they may adopt the way on D/M/Y over time.

The 20th day of the 1st month of the 2,022nd year observed in the 21st century of the modern calendar in the era AD.

4 hours ago, K^2 said:

YYYY/MM/DD

This is the correct answer and it annoys me that no one has figured it out yet. For instance if you’re producing files organized by date what do you do so they’re alphabetically arranged?