TweakScale not functioning on any part

4 hours ago, Naeth Kerman said:

Just installed TweakScale to my modded save, doesn't have the TweakScale function on any of the parts in both editors.

KSP version: 1.12.2

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19vGHQip5nbk7cqwv7HBIib4_DGeFSBOP/view?usp=sharing

Hi! As @ColdJ said, it's safer to call for help on the TweakScale's thread - otherwise I would miss your call for help. Had him not pinpointed me here, it is exactly what would happen, by the way!

Well, back to the point: dude, there're a lot of Exceptions being thrown on your rig! I counted about 300…. :o

Almost, if not all (I didnt' inspected every one of them…..) are from Tantares. I recommend to send this log to the Tantares maintainer, there're a huge lot of parts that will give you headaches on the gameplay...

Found some others from Contract Configurator too. You will need to ask for help from its maintainer.

Now, finally about TweakScale, this is what it reported to me:

[LOG 17:36:41.106] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 2960 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 0 Show Stoppers found; 0 Sanity Check failed; 1820 unscalable parts.

What's a pretty clean report: TweakScale didn't found absolutely nothing wrong on the Sanity Checks. Keep in mind, however, that you have 2960 parts on your prefab, and 1820 of them does not have TweakScale support. This means that "only" 1140 parts are scalable! Less than half of the parts!

I found no Exceptions about TweakScale, and I fond the Module Manager messages telling me that it had applied TweakScale patches with success (on the parts that have TweakScale support, of course):

[logs, logs, logs galore!!]
[LOG 17:19:52.946] Applying update TweakScale/patches/SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Coupling/@PART[Separator_4]:NEEDS[SquadExpansion,TweakScale] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Coupling/Separator_4.cfg/PART[Separator_4]
[LOG 17:19:52.955] Applying update TweakScale/patches/SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Coupling/@PART[Size1p5_Strut_Decoupler]:NEEDS[SquadExpansion,TweakScale] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Coupling/Size1p5_Strut_Decoupler.cfg/PART[Size1p5_Strut_Decoupler]
[logs, logs, logs galore!!]

So, I can tell you with confidence that you don't have a problem with TweakScale at all - what you don't have is support for TweakScale in a lot of parts, more than half of your game database.

You will probably find TweakScale support for some of them on the TweakScale Companion Program's Thread:

Cheers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.