TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK

Hello.

KSP: 1.8.1 and 1.10.1
Problem: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK 
I was first found this issue when I got ksp on steam for my laptop  I have ZeroMiniAVC installed in game data and disable V-Sync 
 It helped me for 5 minute and it crashed again after 2 day I attempt to fix it by my self by removing the mod or uninstall and install it again but it not helped
This issue happend both of my version I play but the result is always the same
Mod installed:
RSS/RO
SPACE_SHUTTLE_SYSTEM
Soviet rocket and Soviet probe 

BDB
MLP
FASA

Tantares
KK's delta pack

And more...
KSP log:

Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
[WRN 19:05:13.496] To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
[WRN 19:05:13.529] Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
[WRN 19:05:13.529] To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
[WRN 19:05:13.564] Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
[WRN 19:05:13.572] To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations

Player.log (from AppData/LocalLow):

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Allocator/ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp Line: 541)
Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Allocator/ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp Line: 539)
To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocation

Edited by OldkKSPplyr

Full logs and mod list please, to find them use this guide:

Your laptop specs would also help- CPU, RAM and GPU are the important bits.

Are you putting mods into the Steam copy of KSP? This is A Bad Idea- Steam seems to cause corruption in KSP when mods are installed, so try the following and see if it resolves the issue:

1. Copy your save files (KSP/saves/*your save name*) and paste them on the desktop. If you use CKAN, make a modpack for easy reinstallation later and put that on the desktop too.
  2. Delete all mods from your Steam copy of KSP;
  3. Disable Steam cloud syncing (right click KSP in Steam library > properties);
  4. Uninstall and reinstall KSP through Steam;
  5. Once KSP is reinstalled, select version 1.10.1 in the Betas tab as this is the best version to use for RSS/RO at present;
  6. Verify the files once reinstallation of 1.10.1 is complete;
  7. Copy the entirety of KSP (Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program) and paste that somewhere else (desktop, somewhere in your documents, anywhere that isn’t inside the Steam folders). From now on, use this new copy and not the one controlled by Steam;
  8. Install your mods into the new copy (CKAN modpack from step 1 if you have it) and copy your save games into the new copy too.

You can have as many copies of KSP as you want, on different versions and with different mods in each, CKAN makes it really easy to keep them all under control and Steam is good for getting hold of the different versions- just remember to copy them before modding the copies.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.