Interstellar how to use reactors?

FlyingTexan

Ok I'm at the point I'm wondering if something is borked on my end. I'm running version 1.11.2 just to be safe all the mods work fine.  Regardless of what reactor I take, what thermal generator I attach, and how many heatsinks I put on it I can't seem to get anything to register anything. They say they're up and running. I have piles of batteries and everything else. Yet I can't get anything to work.   Can someone show me their exact setup for a test bench (reactor, fuel, generator) so I can mimic it on my end and figure out what I'm doing wrong. I really want to get a big setup going to beam power and I can't seem to get any of them to work. Maybe if I look at how you set things I can find whatever is wrong on my end. Right now it feels like a bug. 

Moving to Add-on Discussions, since this is about a mod.

(Though it's worth noting that if you have a question about a particular mod, then the best place to ask is usually in that mod's forum thread under Add-on Releases, since that's where the  author and the frequent users hang out.)

On 2/3/2022 at 6:04 AM, FlyingTexan said:

Ok I'm at the point I'm wondering if something is borked on my end. I'm running version 1.11.2 just to be safe all the mods work fine.  Regardless of what reactor I take, what thermal generator I attach, and how many heatsinks I put on it I can't seem to get anything to register anything. They say they're up and running. I have piles of batteries and everything else. Yet I can't get anything to work.   Can someone show me their exact setup for a test bench (reactor, fuel, generator) so I can mimic it on my end and figure out what I'm doing wrong. I really want to get a big setup going to beam power and I can't seem to get any of them to work. Maybe if I look at how you set things I can find whatever is wrong on my end. Right now it feels like a bug. 

did you add a capacitor ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.