SSTO Crasher

Just now, SSTO Crasher said:

Just by looking at it I can tell that it does not have a very good TWR

how does a ship with the mk3 diameter tanks, an adapter and a bunch of other stuff get off the ground with only ONE vector 

Oh hey llok new page

It actually flies pretty well!

Have you read KerbinBound yet?

I fly another craft with just a single Vector and it worked fine.

Just now, Akagi said:

Psychotic Dictatorship!?

3 minutes ago, SSTO Crasher said:

Just by looking at it I can tell that it does not have a very good TWR

how does a ship with the mk3 diameter tanks, an adapter and a bunch of other stuff get off the ground with only ONE vector 

Oh hey llok new page

It's not an MK3, it's the 2.5 meter diameter parts.

It's all stock, save for the weapons.

The kappa defined:

Full Nation Title: the Holy Empire of Kappa
Nation Nickname: Kappa
Government:
-Autocratic
-Dictator and advisors
-As seen above

Species: Mostly human, but some of... other races, i. e. Akagi.

Military:
Most of the country is actively in the military
-Infantry: 100,000 DUST marines and nearly a million standard soldiers
-Armored Vehicles: A couple of thousand tanks
-Aircraft: Mostly fighter drones.
-Starships: 5,000 massive warships, converted to SPACE WARSHIPS!
-Weapons and Armor: Atomic corruption cannons, which disintegrate atoms, and Wavefield disruptor armor.

Cultural Overview:
Devoted to worshipping the Galaxy, the Kappa Empire is a massive starfaring nation.
Brief History: 
The Kappa was founded after World War Three from Old J'pan and took to the stars.
Important People To Know: 
Leader - Akagi. This technically immortal shipgirl is in charge of an entire empire. Last seen aboard the super space aircraft carrier KEM [i]Nippon[/i]
Edited by Akagi

I believe it should be time to get back to work, also @Akagi I don’t think the country that you created should be that powerful, as if it was it could become a major plot hole

Spoiler

And it detracts from the seriousness of the story

Besides this requires tech that is not ksp and is confirmed not to exist based on the tech of kamerica and the Koviets 

Yes, that's not the real military strength, that's the TOTAL power. the Kappa of kar wars is cut off and has forgotten the advance tech. they just use normal ksp tech

oh, and are nervas allowed?

My thing or something.

Unified Kerbin Nations.

(Aka Kerbal UN.)

Its headquarters is the crater lake center island, and tries to establish peace and diplomatic relations of all states.

Flag is the UN flag but with the kerbal continents on it.

Edited by Admiral Fluffy

1 minute ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

My thing or something.

Unified Kerbin .

(Aka Kerbal UN.)

Its headquarters is the crater lake center island, and tries to establish peace and diplomatic relations of all states.

Flag is the UN flag but with the kerbal continents on it.

Uh, I own ze Crater Lake, but you're more than welcome to it!

(Not keep, just use)

Full Nation Title: The Federation of Kazumasen
Nation Nickname: Kazumasen
Note: This Nation has population of 1.268 Million Citizens of various races, named Excecus, they're fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
Government:
-Parliamentary System (Three Parts: The House of the Scientists, The House of the Engineers, The House of the Bureaucrats).
-Prime Minister w/ Cabinet.
-Large, but fair and impartial Judiciary system. (Candiates run on how impartial they are!)

Species:
-Humans 35%
-Kerbals 35%
-AIs 3%
-Other 29%

Military:
A decent 5-10% of the country is directly involved in the Military.
-Infantry: Couple thousand reservists (4000-5000) trained in all types of warfare with 200-350 active soldiers.
-
-Armored Vehicles: A few hundred (250-300) AT-AWD "Frederickson" High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles.
-Aircraft: 15 Aeris 3A-ER Reconnaissance Craft, 15 Ravenspear Mark 4-W Fighter Jets, 2 Thunderbird R-Fs, 4 AT-AWD "Charles" Heavy Cargo Aircraft.
-Starships: Unlisted.
-ICMBs and Missles: Gamma DSRV (Unknown Number), Grad-AH (Unknown Number), Aethra ICBM (Unknown Number)
-Weapons and Armor: Standard solder stuff, no?

Brief History: Formed from a part of the former United Alliance of the Kerbin Arctic Region.
Important People To Know: Epsilon Koru (Prime Minister), James Kervin (CEO of AtomicTech Inc.), and Alexandria "Alex" Becker (Prominent Parliament Member and Diplomat.)

So what's the first issue on our docket?

STARFLEET JAPAN INTERNAL MEMO---------------------------------------

The KEM Nippon, a space aircraft carrier mentioned in the first Official Despatch, is on the move.
Current target: undisclosed.
Akagi is onboard.
That is all.

STARFLEET JAPAN INTERNAL MEMO-----------------------------------------------------

The second news release from Kappa Military HQ confirms that the space aircraft carrier KES Nippon has entered warp after a 9-minute acceleration and alignment period.
The Nippon-class star carrier carrying our Empress is currently traveling at 999 percent the speed of light, en route to a newly constructed station.
The vessel will undergo deceleration and docking at approximately 5:00 Kappa Standard Time.
It is currently 10:40 KST. The flight will take 6 hours and 20 minutes.

Just now, AtomicTech said:

Interesting... @Admiral Fluffy, do we have any craft that could perform any type of survey on the whereabouts of the KEM Nippon?

I think i do, but I'm at home right now.

The KSS Solitude would work, as would the white/black rainbow.

Solitude is an asteroid miner, while the rainbows are exploration ships. A better idea would be some random probe.

17 minutes ago, Akagi said:

STARFLEET JAPAN INTERNAL MEMO-----------------------------------------------------

The second news release from Kappa Military HQ confirms that the space aircraft carrier KES Nippon has entered warp after a 9-minute acceleration and alignment period.
The Nippon-class star carrier carrying our Empress is currently traveling at 999 percent the speed of light, en route to a newly constructed station.
The vessel will undergo deceleration and docking at approximately 5:00 Kappa Standard Time.
It is currently 10:40 KST. The flight will take 6 hours and 20 minutes.

Let's stay away from FTL travel or near FTL travel, it's only KSP after all maybe 10% the speed of light?

17 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

I think i do, but I'm at home right now.

The KSS Solitude would work, as would the white/black rainbow.

Solitude is an asteroid miner, while the rainbows are exploration ships. A better idea would be some random probe.

What probes do we have in Orbit around Jool?

36 minutes ago, AtomicTech said:

What probes do we have in Orbit around Jool?

I know Kamerica doesn't have any right now, but a probe transferring to Jool torchship-style could get there fast. Perhaps taking our most powerful rockets and putting a tiny retrofitted asteroid observation probe?

--Linus Kerman, Chief Intern at KAA (Kamerican Aerospace Agency)

I thought I said that the story was to be developed in a ksp save file, also again, the story does not have warp drives

and again, we are not only representing corporations, we are each posting and building a story, your post does not have to be about the same group as last time

also, please don’t put humans in the story, at least not at this early stage

Edited by SSTO Crasher

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.