[1.12.x] Reviva - the IVA revival and editor/flight switcher. Bug fixing release. (1.0.0 - 17th Feb 2024)

610yesnolovely

Found two bugs in Reviva while play testing, I shall be updating hopefully tomorrow to fix:

1. Undock with Reviva installed caused hard crash https://github.com/harveyt/reviva/issues/3
  2. Switching to craft in Tracking Center after load (two docked) has incorrect IVA loaded (selection is correct tho): https://github.com/harveyt/reviva/issues/4

16 hours ago, 610yesnolovely said:

Found two bugs in Reviva while play testing, I shall be updating hopefully tomorrow to fix:

1. Undock with Reviva installed caused hard crash https://github.com/harveyt/reviva/issues/3
  2. Switching to craft in Tracking Center after load (two docked) has incorrect IVA loaded (selection is correct tho): https://github.com/harveyt/reviva/issues/4

0.7.2 Release (11th Mar 2022)

Fixes:

• Undocking two of same craft causing crash (3)
  • Correctly switch IVA for in-flight craft where multiple similar craft present (4)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shantaboy said:

I found a large IVA pack. I think it creates separate parts but would be a great addition to the list. It covers all the stock command modules. Can you add it to the master list on GITHUB?

https://github.com/SingABrightSong/SABS_IVA/releases

Oooh, great find! That does look very interesting. I've seen it, but not tried them.

I did make a very cluttered list of lots of IVA that I found when searching, but havn't included it anywhere yet. I shall paste it unmodified below (it did indeed contain the above), but essentially, when I get a chance I hope to clear it up, add all the links to GitHub and then order them all, and try them all and see which I can get to work, plan on support etc. That'll take quite a bit of time though.

Often IVA packs are harder to find, so one intention is to definitely make Reviva include a list of how to find them, even if I don't support.

There's a few more I have found that are not on this list, but on GitHub and vice-versa, and it'd be great if anyone knows of others to include them below. Even if it's mods that have non-stock parts with IVA cockpits.

Spoiler

- KSA IVA Upgrade -

- In development!
- Max Ksp MAS 
  -

- Nice cockpits 
  -

- ???

Edited by 610yesnolovely

• 2 weeks later...

@610yesnolovely So I came across a question about this in a recent discussion... Its regarding FOV for kerbals, using MASFlightComputer, in a MAS-enabled IVA...
Says something about when you switch between a MAS and a non-MAS IVA...
I also know the RPM FlightComputer module can be used to adjust FOV... Might there be any conflicts switching between RPM, MAS, & non-RPM/MAS IVAs?

Just an FYI if it could be an issue with Reviva, or wondering if you already knew of it, and have tested it... vOv

https://github.com/MOARdV/AvionicsSystems/wiki/MASFlightComputer#iva-camera-overrides

Edited by Stone Blue

2 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

I also know the RPM FlightComputer module can be used to adjust FOV... Might there be any conflicts switching between RPM, MAS, & non-RPM/MAS IVAs?

I didn't know this could happen, but in theory I'd hope Reviva would be fine (well only have the same issue as the bug report). When switching out an RPM or MAS IVA, one step that I took care to do was to remove and destroy, then re-create the RPM or MAS computer - as if it were being loaded. This allows for the RPM or MAS computer configuration variables and settings to hopefully correct. It's as if the IVA is loaded like the vessel is being loaded (from off rails or whatever).

So long as the MASComputer correctly resets the FOV, it in theory, should be ok. Not tested.

I'd have to see which IVA actually do change the FOV - which would be handy, since I use TrackIR in IVA - sometimes you can't actually physically look far enough around. The cool thing about head tracking is how you can just move your head closer to a button to read it. Super neat. You should get one :-D

This mod knocks it out of the park clear to orbit. Anyone who likes IVA and isn't using this mod is a complete dingus (me until now). Once you see what it does and how simply it does it (with great tooltipping!) you'll feel silly not having it installed already.

22 minutes ago, ElonsMusk said:

This mod knocks it out of the park clear to orbit. Anyone who likes IVA and isn't using this mod is a complete dingus (me until now). Once you see what it does and how simply it does it (with great tooltipping!) you'll feel silly not having it installed already.

Thanks, but I stand on the shoulders of other modders: a lot of the clever bits (swapping, GUI, tooltipping and the like) is due to @blowfish's B9PartSwitch - I'm pleasantly surprised how much it provides automatically (like the other day I noticed the part descriptions). It's also pretty complex stuff under the hood. Plus a lot of the IVA switching ideas came from other people, I just put them all together out of frustration of trying to pick and get IVA to work.

Hello. I just found your mod. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask some questions here, rather than just have them spread all around the forums.

1.) Does the ASET Mk1-2 Command Pod IVA work with the Mk1-3 Command Pod, or does it require the old part to be re-enabled somehow?

2.) I'm interested in adding MOARdV's "MOARdVPlus - advanced IVAs for MAS (v1.0, 26 Jan 2019)" in order to have the retro-style IVA for a 3-person command pod. But it looks like that mod adds a separate command pod. I've never added a command pod before and I was wondering how this would interact with other mods, such as life support mods (TAC LS, USI LS, MKS, etc.). Would I need to manually add compatibility for this?

3.) Alternatively, does the Mk1-3 Command Pod IVA by Max-Ksp work with Reviva?

4.) Is there a retro-style IVA for the Mk2 Lander Can or the Mk1 Command Pod available somewhere?

5.) Would it be possible to make a big ol' mod pack on CKAN which includes IVAs for the stock parts and all the standard mods (RPM, MAS, ASET Props, ASET Avionics, QuickIVA, etc.) and then just installs all of them at once rather than going and individually installing them? And then... would it be possible for such a mod to allow integration with the Career Tech Tree? I'm imagining starting out a Career save with only retro analog IVAs available, and then unlocking the glass cockpits later. Just a pie in the sky idea I have. :)

On 4/5/2022 at 4:21 PM, minkar81002 said:

Hello. I just found your mod. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask some questions here, rather than just have them spread all around the forums.

1.) Does the ASET Mk1-2 Command Pod IVA work with the Mk1-3 Command Pod, or does it require the old part to be re-enabled somehow?

2.) I'm interested in adding MOARdV's "MOARdVPlus - advanced IVAs for MAS (v1.0, 26 Jan 2019)" in order to have the retro-style IVA for a 3-person command pod. But it looks like that mod adds a separate command pod. I've never added a command pod before and I was wondering how this would interact with other mods, such as life support mods (TAC LS, USI LS, MKS, etc.). Would I need to manually add compatibility for this?

3.) Alternatively, does the Mk1-3 Command Pod IVA by Max-Ksp work with Reviva?

4.) Is there a retro-style IVA for the Mk2 Lander Can or the Mk1 Command Pod available somewhere?

5.) Would it be possible to make a big ol' mod pack on CKAN which includes IVAs for the stock parts and all the standard mods (RPM, MAS, ASET Props, ASET Avionics, QuickIVA, etc.) and then just installs all of them at once rather than going and individually installing them? And then... would it be possible for such a mod to allow integration with the Career Tech Tree? I'm imagining starting out a Career save with only retro analog IVAs available, and then unlocking the glass cockpits later. Just a pie in the sky idea I have. :)

1. With Reviva, there's an MM patch which makes ASET Mk1-2 work on the new Mk1-3 - install Reviva and the recommended/supported/optional and you should have it all working.

2. Reviva again has an MM patch for MAS's builtin Mk1-3 retro mod, so install MAS and RPM and Reviva and everything and it'll work (does for me).

3. That one is on the list, perhaps one day. The ASET/MAS and DE versions are pretty good though.

4. Reviva and Mk1 command pod has a retro IVA from MAS and also from Warbird cockpits. I'm not aware of one for the Mk2 Lander Can, but the Mk1 has one from MAS and ASET that are retro.

5. Reviva is attempting to be that. Install everything it recommends, optional or supports via CKAN. Unfortunately Warbirds and HonkHogans Missing History IVA packs are not on CKAN at the moment. Perhaps one day they will be. But this is the idea I'm heading towards slowly. However Reviva is only targetting IVA mods (and RPM, MAS) so things like life support, QuickIVA are things you can install easily on top. I use TAC-LS and about 200 other mods with Reviva. As for career unlocks - it's possible using B9PartSwitch, and I thought about it, but it's low on my list. If it happened it'd only be in CTT compatible tech trees, but it's low on my list.

FYI: If you love using IVA, buy a TrackIR head tracker, I have one, it makes flying planes and ships from the cockpit next level good. Also Rocket Sound Enhancements by @ensou04, must have. 

Edited by 610yesnolovely

Thank you for your detailed reply. I was encouraged by your response so I went ahead and installed Reviva using CKAN. It didn't install any of the recommended mods; maybe it's because they were marked in red. So, I manually installed MAS, the ASET Avionics Pack (I already had the Props pack installed), the Mk1 Lander Can mod, and the Mk1-2 Command Pod mod. I had some problems during gameplay.

I noticed that this installation broke the QuickIVA mod. When loading into a flight scene, the stock IVA would be shown. Then if I exited IVA and went back to IVA, the correct IVA would be shown. So, I disabled the default-to-IVA option in QuickIVA.

I also noticed that the hotkeys provided by QuickIVA (press the Home key to go on EVA, press End to Recover at end of mission) did not work at all either. So I uninstalled QuickIVA altogether and reloaded the game.

There's a Recovery switch in the Mk1 Command pod provided by MAS. When I pressed this button, it returned me to the Space Center, but the buildings did not work. Clicking on them either did nothing, or it said that the building was unavailable. I tried to press Quit to Main Menu from the ESC menu, but it didn't do anything. The only thing that worked was clicking on the Launch Pad itself. The way I fixed these issues was to reload a quicksave.

I also experienced a game crash while docking two crafts. I posted my report on this on the MAS thread.

While it was a pretty buggy experience, I did appreciate the ability to select different IVAs from the VAB. It was pretty similar to selecting a part variant. I think that the way it tells you "High Tech Analog" or "Low Tech Digital" etc. is a very nice touch.

48 minutes ago, minkar81002 said:

Thank you for your detailed reply. I was encouraged by your response so I went ahead and installed Reviva using CKAN. It didn't install any of the recommended mods; maybe it's because they were marked in red. So, I manually installed MAS, the ASET Avionics Pack (I already had the Props pack installed), the Mk1 Lander Can mod, and the Mk1-2 Command Pod mod. I had some problems during gameplay.

I noticed that this installation broke the QuickIVA mod. When loading into a flight scene, the stock IVA would be shown. Then if I exited IVA and went back to IVA, the correct IVA would be shown. So, I disabled the default-to-IVA option in QuickIVA.

I also noticed that the hotkeys provided by QuickIVA (press the Home key to go on EVA, press End to Recover at end of mission) did not work at all either. So I uninstalled QuickIVA altogether and reloaded the game.

There's a Recovery switch in the Mk1 Command pod provided by MAS. When I pressed this button, it returned me to the Space Center, but the buildings did not work. Clicking on them either did nothing, or it said that the building was unavailable. I tried to press Quit to Main Menu from the ESC menu, but it didn't do anything. The only thing that worked was clicking on the Launch Pad itself. The way I fixed these issues was to reload a quicksave.

I also experienced a game crash while docking two crafts. I posted my report on this on the MAS thread.

While it was a pretty buggy experience, I did appreciate the ability to select different IVAs from the VAB. It was pretty similar to selecting a part variant. I think that the way it tells you "High Tech Analog" or "Low Tech Digital" etc. is a very nice touch.

Thanks for the great feedback, those two things "QuickIVA" and MAS IVA recovery are not something I've tested as yet. I've been playing with Reviva for a few months with about 230 mods, and I did find some issues early on.

Not sure about the CKAN thing - you may need to add compatible versions? I do that all the way back to 1.4 - some contract packs are very old.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some updates very soon, and make sure there's no issues. Definitely need to support QuickIVA (I don't use it, I should). If you have any go to IVA mods let me know. Probably will be finishing Warbirds, then NFLV, BDB and any aircraft mods I can find that have IVA.

In case you missed it, I replied at the MAS thread about the following:

1. the game crash/hang after clicking the RNDZ button in the MAS Mk1 Pod and then having mutually-targeted docking ports and then switching vessels, still occurs when Reviva, B9PartSwitch, and DE_IVAExtensions are all removed. So I guess it's specifically a bug with MAS.

2. the broken interface problem after pressing the Recovery switch in the MAS Mk1 Pod also occurs with those mods are removed.

So as it turns out, pretty much all of the issues I described were caused by MAS... with the exception of QuickIVA being broken. That issue still does seem to have been caused by Reviva and/or B9PartSwitch.

Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps I'll get to this sometime soon (TM).

I've been following on my laptop - dev machine is in my work office, which I've been clearing up and rewiring over the weekend. I upgraded one of the older 4K monitors, now have two 32" 4k. I think monitors are like boosters. Moar!!! (I don't think I fit/afford three quite yet). It took longer than I thought since I also cleared out my tech drawers, and sorted through all the cables, put them into zip locks, then into containers, all labelled. I think I got a bit overboard, but now I should be able find cables. Moar cables not required. Now I'm down the rabbit hole of properly backing up my work PC: about to repartition an old Linux partition so I get another 500Gb of prime SSD space. I switched to using WSL2 on Windows, best of both worlds (I'm more of a Unix/Linux guy).

Basically I've been "Shaving a Yak" rather than playing or fixing KSP. Work space is however very clean.

Edited by 610yesnolovely

It looks like Reviva is having trouble with the inline Mk1 Cockpit. No IVA is available in-game, and the Kerbal-cam on the bottom-right of the screen is gone. Switching the IVA using the right-click option does not do anything either. There is this error in the KSP.log:

[ERR 13:46:38.415] Module ModuleIVASwitch threw during OnLoad: System.NullReferenceException
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object.GetName(UnityEngine.Object)
  at UnityEngine.Object.get_name () [0x00001] in <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.GetCurrentInternalModelName () [0x00016] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.HasInternalNameChanged () [0x00007] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.DetectIVASwitch (ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.OnLoad (ConfigNode node) [0x00007] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at PartModule.Load (ConfigNode node) [0x001ab] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0 

[ERR 13:46:38.416] Module ModuleIVASwitch threw during OnLoad: System.NullReferenceException
  at UnityEngine.Object.get_name () [0x00001] in <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.GetCurrentInternalModelName () [0x00016] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.HasInternalNameChanged () [0x00007] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.DetectIVASwitch (ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at Reviva.ModuleIVASwitch.OnLoad (ConfigNode node) [0x00007] in <90ab1064e8d74a7a85197674b2a39411>:0 
  at PartModule.Load (ConfigNode node) [0x001ab] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0 

As for your computer situation:

Spoiler

On my laptop I dual-boot Windows 10 with Linux Mint. My old hard drive was dying and I needed to transfer everything to a new SSD; this was made complicated by the fact that my Home directory on the Linux Mint side was encrypted (an option which I do not recommend). It was impossible for me to access these encrypted files from a USB live-boot, and it was also impossible to boot into Linux Mint to read these files, as the file system was corrupted. I ended up using the USB live-boot to repair the ext4 file system to boot into Linux Mint and retrieve some of these (luckily not so important) files. In a short time though, the file system would drop into read-only mode and stop the process. Anyway I was able to successfully backup the files, and then start the long process of installing the new SSD into the laptop, installing Windows, shrinking the partition, installing Linux Mint, copying over the files, and re-installing applications on both sides. Anyway I'm trying to say that I understand that these processes take awhile so good luck. :) Also btw I mainly use the Windows 10 installation to play games like KSP, Raft, etc. because either it's essentially impossible to play games on Linux or else the performance can be very much poorer, which is unacceptable on a lower-end laptop.

4 hours ago, minkar81002 said:

It looks like Reviva is having trouble with the inline Mk1 Cockpit. No IVA is available in-game, and the Kerbal-cam on the bottom-right of the screen is gone. Switching the IVA using the right-click option does not do anything either. There is this error in the KSP.log:

[ERR 13:46:38.415] Module ModuleIVASwitch threw during OnLoad: System.NullReferenceException

[ERR 13:46:38.416] Module ModuleIVASwitch threw during OnLoad: System.NullReferenceException

As for your computer situation:

Hide contents

On my laptop I dual-boot Windows 10 with Linux Mint. My old hard drive was dying and I needed to transfer everything to a new SSD; this was made complicated by the fact that my Home directory on the Linux Mint side was encrypted (an option which I do not recommend). It was impossible for me to access these encrypted files from a USB live-boot, and it was also impossible to boot into Linux Mint to read these files, as the file system was corrupted. I ended up using the USB live-boot to repair the ext4 file system to boot into Linux Mint and retrieve some of these (luckily not so important) files. In a short time though, the file system would drop into read-only mode and stop the process. Anyway I was able to successfully backup the files, and then start the long process of installing the new SSD into the laptop, installing Windows, shrinking the partition, installing Linux Mint, copying over the files, and re-installing applications on both sides. Anyway I'm trying to say that I understand that these processes take awhile so good luck. :) Also btw I mainly use the Windows 10 installation to play games like KSP, Raft, etc. because either it's essentially impossible to play games on Linux or else the performance can be very much poorer, which is unacceptable on a lower-end laptop.

What I'm seeing is that the switch happens to an internal name which doesn't exist it can't load the internal model. What's strange is the code uses optional chaining to stop null pointer exceptions - I suspect there's an internal call that backs the property. [Some time later]. Yup, if the switch fails, it can get very confused, so I'll fix it to fail safe (ie. not change the actual IVA). That does mean B9PartSwitch will show the wrong IVA, but it'll shows errors in the log and at least the previous IVA will remain unchanged.

I've tried out QuickIVA also (quickly) - seems it's not switching to the selected when going from editor to launch, and I think I know why: QuickIVA switches you into the IVA before Reviva can switch "in-flight", and Reviva doesn't allow you to do that while you're sitting inside the vehicle (that would be strange). As you mentioned, switching out and back in will fix it because Reviva sees you're no longer in side the IVA and updates the IVA. I think I can switch in OnLoad() before QuickIVA or the vessel loads, its similar to switching in-editor.

For the Mk1Inline - likely the IVA selection you made isn't correctly installed, and it fails. I had the same problem because I'd uninstalled Warbirds, but not fully, so it couldn't properly switch. The ModuleManager patches (in general) detect installation by directories existing (and/or DLL modules for code).

Mod release fix coming soon. I'm also going to start using QuickIVA, I like it (though I prefer to enable the option so I can turn on the UI if I really get stuck).

Edited by 610yesnolovely

I've installed the new version and it's working perfectly with QuickIVA, both for the IVA default loading and the shortcut keys. :)

I mainly use QuickIVA to have it default to the IVA each time, and also for the Home (go on EVA) and End (recovery) shortcuts. QuickIVA offers the ability to make the UI turn off by default (an auto-press of the F2 key) or to disable it altogether. Myself, I usually keep the UI turned on because if it's turned off, I end up needing to turn it back on for using the map mode, transferring crew or fuel between parts, performing EVA activities, etc. When it comes to map mode, I like to imagine that it's someone at Mission Control using a nice computer simulation to determine maneuver nodes, which are then transmitted to the crew, who can use the IVA to perform the burn. Besides, there are things that seem impossible to do in the IVA anyway; for example, the retro DSKY cannot display the times to AN and DN which could be used to zero out the relative inclination between your vessel and a target, but instead, the displayed AN and DN are always with respect to the planet's equatorial plane. So I have no qualms about using the map mode to "assist" the IVA crew by providing a maneuver node.

As for the inline Mk1 cockpit issue, I suspect that it's another problem originates with MAS. When I removed Reviva, the cockpit defaulted to DE+MAS, but the green heads-up display thing was messed up, but this might've been caused by CKAN when I tried to update to Reviva 0.7.3, which installed a bunch of stuff over my manual installations. Just to be done with it, I decided to backup my saves, and then proceeded with a full uninstall-reinstall of KSP and all mods. I decided not to re-install MAS due to the plethora of bugs I was experiencing (broken buttons in the Mk1 command pod IVA as I described, the crash I described, docking seems perilous, the random "MAS initialization error" error message that'd be on my screen much of the time, orbit lines randomly visible through a window, and probably more that I'm forgetting) so I'll mainly be using the DE_IVAExtension IVAs and the nice retro Mk1 lander can IVA. I'll check out MAS if/when it gets updated to 1.12.

Edit: I have found out that the retro DSKY actually does display the times to the target AN and DN. However, I have discovered that while the times to both AN are correct, the times to the equatorial and target DN are not correct. I did some investigation and reported at the RPM thread but I could not find out the answer why.

Edited by minkar81002

Agree about keeping the UI and map available. I seem to remember that Probe Control Room works now with command pods (or did I imagine that), so that might be a fun alternative. I believe DE IVA extension upgrades it (I will check and support it one day).

Another thought would be to install kOS and kOSPropMonitor - there's a lot of decent scripts out there that may allow for in IVA action. I'm intending one day to see if I can cobble up something from other peoples work. No promises, but it's something I want, and that's a good motiviation. I've seen Vulkan's Youtube channel and his scripts: they have things like Maneavour Node editing and info, Science, Remote Robotic and Rover control, Atmosphere Autopilot control. With that sort of thing, using the UI becomes less important.

Yes, unfortunately MAS is not fully working with 1.12.3, I've noticed in particular there's still some bugs with MechJeb and autopilot not working (I fixed one, but it's still buggy - MechJeb has changed since the integration was done). I may not be installing it on my main play through until it's fixed (I may attempt to try to fix it).

• 2 weeks later...

Coming up next: BDB and Airplane Plus (because that's what I'm needing).

In particular the BDB Kane (Apollo) will be using the two IVA from @MOARdV's MOARdVPlus mod, plus default, plus 6 from the Mk1-3 . So that's 9 different IVA. They don't look great from interior overlay though.

There may be others. If you can't wait, try GitHub master branch, but it's WIP and may not work.

Airplane Plus will include @SkyKaptn's F-16, and a new AirplanePlus-IVA-Pack from reddit/GitHub.

(NOTE: Warbirds is already supported and provides some Airplane Plus IVA).

Edited by 610yesnolovely

Big thanks to @MOARdV for MAS and MOARdVPlus, and of course @CobaltWolf, @Jso, @Zorg and @Invaderchaosfor BDB.

0.7.4 Release (28th Apr 2022)

Fixes:

• Added "Experimental" support for MOARdVPlus BDB Kane (Apollo) CM:
    • MOARdV's Avionics System (MAS)
    • Only covers the standard 3 crew Kane/Apollo CM.
    • Original MOARdVPlus FASA variants still present and unmodified, they're hidden, don't use them as they won't work as well.
    • Reviva MM config changed to support BDB 1.10.x naming
    • Specialized action group switches work (eg. EVA Light)
    • Glass variant also seems to work.
    • Interior model does not match exterior so "Interior Overlay" will not look great.
    • Will improve when BDB updates the interior.
    • Also even more "Experimental", all Mk1-3 IVA interiors also available and seem to be functional, but definitely look even more silly with "Interior Overlay". Will not ever fix this.
  • Fix MASFlightComputer support to correctly update config data.
    • This was required to get the MOARdVPlus special action groups to work.
    • Probably helps make other IVA a little more accurate.
  • Updated README.md with more IVAs, and links to completed mods.

NOTE: Initially borked the GitHub release, it should be fine now. SpaceDock and CKAN should be updated properly.

Behold the MOARdV BDB Kane/Apollo Command Pod:

BDB-Retro1.png?raw=true

BDB-Glass3.png?raw=true

Edited by 610yesnolovely
PEBKAC

just an FYI for peeps following/interested in this mod: i just submitted it for nomination for the forum's May Thread of The Month.
If you wanna support 610yesnolovely & let him know how much you appreciate the mod, & to let the forum mods know you support the mod, please let them know by following the Nomination Instructions at the botoom of the April thread. ;)

Edited by Stone Blue