The Third Mun: A new Minmus sized Moon for Kerbin(WIP)

Watermel00n

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, JNSQFan said:

Hold up

Can i use your pqs for linbol

Sure.

22 hours ago, Cyrus Playz said:

1: this is just copied from linbol
2: this is not very original

You are right, but until we have a working linbol release, this will be the most we have. Before posting this, linbol did not work and I attempted to fix it but failed. Surprisingly,  moving the bodies closer to kerbol fixed the issues, and this is what came out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, @JNSQFan seems to be working on the orginal Linbol now, so I guess this mod's development will be adopted by him. In the meantime, it seems that TTM is relatively stable now, and I will be pushing it out of alpha soon. 

If there are any issues, please raise it up. Thank you!

• 1 year later...
On 5/7/2022 at 8:48 PM, Watermel00n said:

Hi everyone, @JNSQFan seems to be working on the orginal Linbol now, so I guess this mod's development will be adopted by him. In the meantime, it seems that TTM is relatively stable now, and I will be pushing it out of alpha soon. 

If there are any issues, please raise it up. Thank you!

do not destroy me for posting after such a long time, but this still hasn’t been pushed out of alpha yet sadly and there is already a better version of Linbol out with a very arguably better version of canyon too. Maybe I will revive this modpack by creating an 1x scale version of the new Canyon after a few years to give it a little bit more attention? idk.

B8ofZMB5CPXb.png?o=1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.