Orbital info locked?

I’m constructing my solar commnet, and am currently at Duna. I need precise orbital info, unfortunately, it just shows me LOCKED.

I would expect this with bad signal or a weaker probe core, but i’m using the 2.5m one and my signal strength is 96% bouncing through Relay 3, 2, and my refueling/comms station before going to the KSC. It says unloaded on them which I imagine doesn’t make much of an impact, but I don’t know.

Edited by Wizard Kerbal
It’s spread to all my vessels, and restarting KSP didn’t fix it.

i guess, since you are sending probes to comet, that you did upgrade the tracking station long since.

but it could be a related bug. I have a career where sometimes it thinks my astronaut complex is level 1 (even though it's 3) and is forbidding me from going eva.

in my case, i did discover that restarting and reloading the game works. Not just restarting the game, and not just reloading. I must save the game manually, then restart the game, when I enter the game in the ksc I must then reload the game where i was driving my rover, and then it let me go eva. if I move to the rover from the tracking station, i still get the bug. if I reload the game without restarting, i still get the bug

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.