Modular Stock Size RSS

sDaZe

Some more updates for tomorrow! 

- Jupiter Cloud Fixes

screenshot78.png

Worked on improving the colour and how the bands interact with each other :) 

Keep an eye out here for more edits throughout the day!

screenshot79.png

Edited by sDaZe

Hello!

Small Jupiter update today:

• Cloud Fixes And Improvements 
  • Scatterer Fixes And Improvements 

Uranus and Pluto are ready to go, however I'm going to finish Neptune and release the last few bodies at the same time. 

Should only be a few days :) 

I'll post some updates here throughout the day! 

screenshot88.png

screenshot86.png

screenshot87.png

Edited by sDaZe

8 hours ago, mmamh2008 said:

yay , I'll install this when it reaches some stability , as it updates every day

does earth have some rivers ? like ksrss ?

No worries! Everything is pretty stable currently, however there will probably be an update for most of the bodies tomorrow

Yes, earth has rivers and mountains! This is right outside the launch site :)

screenshot90.png

11 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

No worries! Everything is pretty stable currently, however there will probably be an update for most of the bodies tomorrow

Yes, earth has rivers and mountains! This is right outside the launch site :)

screenshot90.png

YAY ! , What about the Nile ?

4 hours ago, mmamh2008 said:

YAY ! , What about the Nile ?

The Nile looks pretty good! 

screenshot91.png

Right there on the left :) 

screenshot92.png

There's a-lot more moutainish regions that this picture isn't doing justice 

screenshot93.png

edit*

screenshot94.png

So!

I was a bit conflicted about what I should do with Eeloo but I believe I came up with a good middle ground.

Basically, if you download Pluto and Neptune, Eeloo will orbit Neptune.

However, if you only download Neptune and not Pluto, Eeloo will be in its regular orbit to keep it as somewhat of a "Pluto analog" 

screenshot89.png

Edited by sDaZe

2 hours ago, sDaZe said:

screenshot91.png

screenshot92.png

Good ! So it had some little problems like ksrss , This middle line is literally invented from nowhere , It's just the two outer branches , But anyway , Good work!

3 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Make eeloo orbit neptune as a moon and just change the texture and size.( and name )

Can you make this compatible with sigma dimensions ?

4 hours ago, mmamh2008 said:

Make eeloo orbit neptune as a moon and just change the texture and size.( and name )

Can you make this compatible with sigma dimensions ?

Sure! I'll include  an optional 2.5x config with earth that will apply to all bodies :) 

Edited by sDaZe

Hey everyone! 

Dropped a pretty big update for all bodies!

This will most likely be one of the final updates for this as I see it pretty much complete at this point :)

However, I am still working on better textures for Mars and Earth, I don't see that update dropping anytime soonISH because a few other games are having some pretty big updates :D 

I see that in some of your screenshots Saturn has rings but mine doesn't. Just wondering if something is wrong on my end or they haven't been updated yet. Thanks.

5 hours ago, HubDubs said:

I see that in some of your screenshots Saturn has rings but mine doesn't. Just wondering if something is wrong on my end or they haven't been updated yet. Thanks.

Hmm, strange! If you want, you can Dm me a picture of your gamedata folder, and we can try to figure out what's going on through the DMs :) 

I downloaded Saturn and placed it into a fresh install, and the rings are working for me:

screenshot95.png\

^ this is on a fresh install :) 

29 minutes ago, mmamh2008 said:

Can I recover vessels easily or no ? I can't recover them in KSRSS and I'm thinking to switch to this , This IS VITAL to me as I'm annoyed that I can't recover , get to space center or do anything.

Hey! 

By recover, do you mean the vessel sinking into the ground and exploding? If so, I believe that has been fixed on the newest version of Kopernicus, I've also made sea level changes to most of the planets which has seemed to help slightly. 

I haven't had really any recovery issues regarding vessels, the only thing that can mess up is if you add this to a pre-existing save,

since this pack uses the stock bodies as a "template" it's technically moving them to different orbits which will cause your crafts to orbit something completely different or just be stuck inside something like jool. 

54 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Hey! 

By recover, do you mean the vessel sinking into the ground and exploding? If so, I believe that has been fixed on the newest version of Kopernicus, I've also made sea level changes to most of the planets which has seemed to help slightly. 

I haven't had really any recovery issues regarding vessels, the only thing that can mess up is if you add this to a pre-existing save,

since this pack uses the stock bodies as a "template" it's technically moving them to different orbits which will cause your crafts to orbit something completely different or just be stuck inside something like jool. 

In KSRSS , I press recover vessel or space center , It just doesn't work , it only clicks with no output.

A template means that they're just the same planets , the same altitude , the same everything but with real texture and height  ... right ?

On 2/16/2022 at 8:39 AM, sDaZe said:

Morning everyone!

Putting the finishing touches on Jupiter and its moons:

Io:

screenshot55.png

Europa:

screenshot56.png

Ganymede:

screenshot57.png

Callisto:

screenshot58.png

screenshot59.png

I'm still unsure about including Laythe :D 

On 2/21/2022 at 10:25 AM, sDaZe said:

screenshot91.png

screenshot92.png

screenshot93.png

edit*

screenshot94.png

So!

I was a bit conflicted about what I should do with Eeloo but I believe I came up with a good middle ground.

However, if you only download Neptune and not Pluto, Eeloo will be in its regular orbit to keep it as somewhat of a "Pluto analog" 

screenshot89.png

So if I'm understanding this correctly this planet pack merges the stock system and RSS, right? Is Laythe still around like Eeloo, or am I reading that part wrong?

Edited by CessnaSkyhawk

Yeah it merges both together.

Jupiter replaces jool and its moons, so if you download that, you won't have laythe or anything. 

It basically just replaces the stock body analogs and adds a few gas giants

My tests are conducted and results are positive , but that Sirius in the sky is just annoying.

VmstdKE.png

Is the sun going to have a supernova soon ?

BTW is this KSC switcher compatible ?

Edited by mmamh2008

8 minutes ago, mmamh2008 said:

Yes KSC switcher is compatible.

This mod is based off of our solar system and thus the sun is white, you can get rid of that by deleting the "sun" in the config folder of earth :) 

The ocean has bumps for obvious reasons, you need to download all the required mods though, scatterer gets rid of those almost completely. 

As I stated above I feel this pack is complete and am I doing other things currently, I may add contracts in the future :)

I didn't do Ceres because overall Dres is good enough for the vision I had for the mod :)