Modular Stock Size RSS

sDaZe

Will this work with KRSS, i really dislike the mars that KRSS, and this mod makes mars look way better.

Update: it works!! 

all you have to do is delete every mars config in the KRSS folder, It looks much better than the KRSS mars.

Edited by YeaiMakeMods

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, YeaiMakeMods said:

all you have to do is delete every mars config in the KRSS folder, It looks much better than the KRSS mars.

Hey @YeaiMakeMods!
Can you mention wich file you have deleted please ? I'm trying to do the same thing but for earth and so far i've failed :/ .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! First of all, I just wanna say that this set of mods is AMAZING! I've always wanted to explore the real solar system in stock scale so I can't thank you enough.  I really hope I'm not being annoying, but I do have a few issues I would really like to solve:

1: Saturn has no rings. I know other people have had this issue, and I read that they didn't have the right eve installed. I downloaded my version of eve from the link provided here just to be sure, and I deleted the boulderco folder.

2: Europa has no geysers and Io has no lava (I sent probes to both to make sure it wasn't just a map glitch)

3: Earth does not have the real space centers. I can see they're in the files, however they do not appear on any map. I wasn't sure if they're supposed to be there, but that would be really cool if they are.

Again, I may be an idiot, but I've done everything I can think of to try and sort it out so if anyone has any tips or help I would owe you all of my gratitude. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help with Clouds

I have installed a fresh KSP and installed improvements for visuals I started KSP and everything looked great including clouds on kerbin I then installed all Modular RSS planets except Earth and started KSP and I lost my clouds I had 8K AVP textures so I lowered to 4K and installed Modular RSS Earth still no clouds. Any help or tips would be appreciated. Installed visuals include

AVP plus AVP 4K textures EVE Redux , Kopernicus, Planets shine with default config and scatterer with default config Thanks again for any help

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, YeaiMakeMods said:

Will this work with KRSS, i really dislike the mars that KRSS, and this mod makes mars look way better.

I'd love to know how did you manage to do this, what configs and files exactly did you delete

• 2 weeks later...

@sDaZeso When i tried ir for it self an i Got around 68 km everything just turned to sand idk Why And it just stayed like that and When i did re entry ik landing on sand or land  so i used ksrss-Megapack But then i love the atompshere of your earth! and i found out how to change the atompshere you just change the ksrss-ksrssve-EVE folder with your atompshere But then the same happen at 68 km But When i do i re entry it tuens normal any idea Whats happening?

I enjoy playing with this mod, but I'm having an issue with a terrain glitch where the orbital texture of the planet is becoming completely white after reaching space, Its most likely just a issue with Kopernicus or a instillation issue on my part, but any help would be much appreciated, I also am hoping that this pack will still be getting support as it is very well made and  fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Swat said:

mine saturn dont have rings... what could it be?

Either your Saturn ended a relationship or pawned them off to have money to settle a debt. :D Sorry, I know this answer doesn't help squat.