New addition to the KSP Community Team

Ghostii_Space

Hello fellow Kerbonauts! My name is Virginia and I have recently joined our KSP Team as Assistant Community Manager. 

I originally hail from Colorado Springs, and I currently live in Washington with my husband, our beloved potatopupper Russett, and our roomates.
As a gamer I mostly play PC and the Switch, and I love RPGs, Horror,  Simulators, and MMOs. My Top Games right now are FFXIV, Oxygen Not Included, Bioshock, and Portal.    

Otherwise, I enjoy fantasy books/movies and playing with my pupper.  

I'm really looking forward to working with you guys and playing KSP!   

31 minutes ago, Ghostii_Space said:

Hello fellow Kerbonauts! My name is Virginia and I have recently joined our KSP Team as Assistant Community Manager. 

I originally hail from Colorado Springs, and I currently live in Washington with my husband, our beloved potatopupper Russett, and our roomates.
As a gamer I mostly play PC and the Switch, and I love RPGs, Horror,  Simulators, and MMOs. My Top Games right now are FFXIV, Oxygen Not Included, Bioshock, and Portal.    

Otherwise, I enjoy fantasy books/movies and playing with my pupper.  

I'm really looking forward to working with you guys and playing KSP!   

Yet another hello and welcom to our humble community!

Spoiler

Have you played EarthBound and/or Mother 3?

31 minutes ago, Ghostii_Space said:

I have not! I did see that Earthbound 1 & 2 are getting a switch reboot though. Might look into that once it comes out. 

This is what Nintendo sent on their direct yesterday:

earthbound-switch-online-scaled.jpg

Mega psyched for it!

47 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Bill and Bob for the entertainment value?

Bill was screaming hysterically when i launched my rocket... Nothing was happening but when my boosters hit the ground he started smiling when he heard the explosion then went back to screaming.

1 hour ago, siklidkid said:

Bill was screaming hysterically when i launched my rocket... Nothing was happening but when my boosters hit the ground he started smiling when he heard the explosion then went back to screaming.

Typical Bill