Re-entry speed don't reduce

Are you re-entering from orbit? What speed are you going when you hit the surface? I'm surprised you managed to get all the way to the surface at Earth orbital velocity as you'd get incinerated in the lower atmosphere. Try uninstalling Deadly Re-entry and updating or reinstalling FAR? Also post screenshots and your log files if you can: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

1 hour ago, OldkKSPplyr said:

I enter from 200km orbit The speed is 7500 m/s when I re entry the speed is getting faster by 1 m/s then it crashed into the ocean 

For starters, 7500 m/s is way too fast to do re-entry.  You should aerobrake on several passes, starting with a Pe of 65000m.  Kerbin's atmosphere will help slow you down.  You should also point retrograde and fire the engine as you reach Pe, but only fir a few seconds on each pass; this will also help slow you down.

I am, of corse, guessing here; you should really provide more detail, such as planet and shots of the craft.

Can you record a video and upload it? 7.5km/s seems a little on the low side for an orbital re-entry from 200km, what’s your periapsis?

Did you try uninstalling Deadly Re-entry and/or uninstalling and reinstalling FAR like I said before? And how about those logs?

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.