do people watch ksp on youtube or other media?

jastrone

how much do y'all watch ksp content on youtube  

41 members have voted

1. 1. because I dont really enjoy watching ksp on youtube. i much more enjoy playing the game but i know there are ksp videos on youtube that get lots of views and sometimes i watch them but not much. personally i much more like watching ksp content on reddit or the forums. but how many of yall do actually watch ksp on youtube and what ksp related content do you watch?

• i watch ksp content on youtube regularly
    • i watch ksp content on youtube rarely
    • i watch ksp kontent on other media
    • dont watch ksp content just playing the game.

because I dont really enjoy watching ksp on youtube. i much more enjoy playing the game but i know there are ksp videos on youtube that get lots of views and sometimes i watch them. personally i much more like watching ksp content on reddit or the forums. but how many of yall do actually watch ksp on youtube and what ksp related content do you watch?

Just now, jastrone said:

because I dont really enjoy watching ksp on youtube. i much more enjoy playing the game but i know there are ksp videos on youtube that get lots of views and sometimes i watch them. personally i much more like watching ksp content on reddit or the forums. but how many of yall do actually watch ksp on youtube and what ksp related content do you watch?

Youtube is number one, Reddit is a distant second, and Discord and even further third.

Scott Manley (duh), although it's a bit old (and I've seen it many many times). It's what got me into the game. 
Also like the beardy penguin's stuff (check out KSP Endurance of you want to see a good USI LS-MKS playthrough). And N9 gaming, he does a RO-RP1 playthrough in collaboration with beardy called For All Kerbalkind.

9 hours ago, jastrone said:

link?  i myself actually upload "my own stupid stuff" 

I'm not sure if I can self promote here - and I usually don't, anyway - but, I'm 'Narwahl Gaming' on the 'Tubes (as the kids call it).

[Yes. I know it's misspelled. That's on purpose - poking fun at me being chonky and having a beard. 'Wahl' being a shaver brand. :D ]

I don't watch people just play KSP. There are some good resources on YT, though.

Kottabos Games on YT is the best KSP resource outside of this forum. He's done short reviews of a few hundred mods. Search for something like "Kottabos KSP mods".

While I was still sort of new to KSP, Scott Manley, Matt Lowne, and others had good videos for how to do tricky things in KSP. Now that I'm more proficient I don't need their KSP content. (I still like Manley's real-life space stuff and I'm not sure what else Lowne does.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.