i need a mod for KSP

Celitc_avp

Look for a mod named FMRS Flight Manager for Recoverable Stages. It does some savefile wizardry to freeze the upper stages, let you control a lower stage to a landing, then return to the frozen upper stage.

There's also SR Stage Recovery. It simulates landing the booster without you having to actually control it. If a dropped stage has a probe core, parachute, and/or spare fuel it will calculate whether the stage could be slowed down enough to a safe landing, then returns funds/science/crew.

I prefer SR. FMRS can be fun the first time with a new lifter design then feels like repetitive micromanagement to me. Just my opinion and there are many ways to have fun with KSP.

19 hours ago, Celitc_avp said:

no i need a mod how i can enable control this stage after seperation how i can without RSA this stages controll/fly

This reply should be what you want -

On 2/17/2022 at 10:26 PM, DeadJohn said:

Look for a mod named FMRS Flight Manager for Recoverable Stages. It does some savefile wizardry to freeze the upper stages, let you control a lower stage to a landing, then return to the frozen upper stage.

There's also SR Stage Recovery. It simulates landing the booster without you having to actually control it. If a dropped stage has a probe core, parachute, and/or spare fuel it will calculate whether the stage could be slowed down enough to a safe landing, then returns funds/science/crew.

I prefer SR. FMRS can be fun the first time with a new lifter design then feels like repetitive micromanagement to me. Just my opinion and there are many ways to have fun with KSP.

FMRS Flight Manager. 

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/157214-112x-flight-manager-for-reusable-stages-fmrs-now-with-recoverycontroller-integration/#comment-2973262

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.