IVA and flight deck instruments integration

Hello everyone, please allow me the pleasure of posting enthusiastically for the first time on the forum. I have ~300 hours in KSP 1 and I can say I have a basic understanding of what the stock game has to offer. I have recently started exploring the community mods. I started with visual improvements and sound effects (chatterer, rattling etc.) - a journey which allowed me to discover this video about an IVA journey to the Mun using the DE IVA Extension and hull cams. I have to say I am so, so, so very impressed with the immersive experience provided by interacting with the HUD, ship parts and map mode instruments directly from the cockpit. I think that experiencing a take-off or landing from a first-person view, hearing the internal stress sounds of the hull and and alarms ringing while pressing the buttons and checking cameras, or seeing a new planet or moon out the cabin windows is just next level game play.

So after this (hopefully) short introduction, I have just a few questions related to KSP 2 (or maybe it's a request from like-minded players) for the devs and the community:

1. Please, are we going to get awesome flight decks that integrate HUD, map view, part interaction elements and hull cameras as instruments?

2. Can we experience how it would be to remotely control probes through an instruments interface similar to IVA?

3. Could we have a first person view multiplayer experience by flying co-pilot alongside friends? Could they also have their own (specialized) engineering / science decks inside the capsules?

4. Can we explore the internal cabins of the ships we build first person? Is there a possibility to have a first person EVA view mode?

Please make IVA mode epic. KSP is amazing. Thank you for reading.

I love that idea and I really hope that that is how multiplayer work out with players controlling kerbals. I also think that having craft be mostly controllable via IVA monitors would be amazing for future VR compatibility, and a lot of the first person things you mentioned would also help with that. 

One other thing would be to have different pods have different levels of information on screens, like the mk. 1 pod could have nothing but an altimeter, speed dial and an unlabeled nav ball (alongside throttle and a few other things) but an end-game ship command center would have everything from thermal and radiation readouts to a map of connected probes in the region. Lastly, if VR is a thing, having the BAE and some map views be holographs inside command modules would be great for immersion. 

I never use IVA because without mods, the instrumentation is mostly useless, the sight lines are terrible. 

I can see the reasons for a stock implementation for MDS and HUD. (Nothing complicated, just navball and resources.) It would make it easier to design custom screens. (Stock framework would be place, but empty.) Not have to worry much about it breaking with updates. (Plus no need for custom assets and messing with the IVA model.) Interactive buttons already in the model, they just need to be assigned to a function. 

I like the idea, but we'll have to see if the IVA's are even usable first. (Sight lines dominates all other needs.)