Side by side rendering support for 3d televisions

Vr is a thing. But 3d television was simple example. Many televisions has 3d support nowdays, not much used tho. Why asking this for my suggestion? 

2 minutes ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

3d televisions are a thing?

1 hour ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

I just didn't know 3d TV'S were a thing, I get the VR idea, it would be interesting.

They were the hottest trend in TV tech about 10 yrs ago. Cool idea, worked ok, poor to mediocre implementation though.

19 hours ago, Jeq said:

Many televisions has 3d support nowdays, not much used tho. Why asking this for my suggestion? 

I don't know if you're aware but 3D TVs were officially announced dead in 2017,  ever since 2017 no new TVs got released with 3D functionality.

Now VR, I'm all in for it, but 3D TVs? They're a worse version of VR.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2022 at 6:48 PM, PlutoISaPlanet said:

I am now intrigued about this 3d TV thing. The more you know I guess lol.

To be honest i want this only so it supports VR, but asking for VR is kind big step for most developers. And this would make them implement first version of it faster and closer to release date, and maybe later make it full VR. I think it could be good tactic.

Actually i played original KSP with VR and using VORPX but some hud systems doesn't work very well because map icons are popped up on hud too and not where they are supposed to be. But otherwise it is almost perfect.

Edited by Jeq