Getting back to the Mun! A Nova-C Lunar Lander Challenge Contest

StarSlay3r

Today is the final day to submit your entry for this contest. Please make sure your submission aligns with the contest rules, and submit your entry before 11:59pm PT today! 
Good luck!!!

Entry for Nova-C Challenge. Had so much fun! Couldn't quite get the weight down but loved it. Made it harder on myself by doing a Single Take no QS/QL. Never done re-usable landings so that was quite a learning curve! Thanks!!!

The first 15 seconds is blank because apparently I don't know how to upload videos properly. Sorry >>

Mods: Delete my previous duplicate if you can, I managed to post not logged in >>

Edited by PatrickF
fix video link

12 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

You can’t post if not logged in.    Which post is it? 

It had me do a captcha and put in email and then let me post, before I realized it was because I wasn't logged in, Maybe they get auto-modded, just noted it in case it cluttered thread, although I've managed to do that in anycase! :)

Edited by PatrickF

And that’s a wrap for the Intuitive Machines #NovaCChallenge #Contest! Thank you and good luck to all the Kerbonauts that participated. We'll announce the winner on March 31st.

And the winner of the #NovaCChallenge #Contest is.... 

@Bubbadevlin Congrats! Out of a total of 160 points, Bubbadevlin scored 157.

We had really amazing entries, and points were close! We wanted to give a shout out to these great submissions as well:
@N9 Gaming - 150 points
@AlchemistZ7 - 150 points
@nova-neritum  - 149 points

Thank you to all the Kerbonauts that participated. You really impressed us with your skills! 

And now a message from one of our judges: "I have to say, judging the Nova-C challenge was really hard, but in a really fun way. There were so many great submissions! I have to congratulate everyone that participated. I am truly impressed and inspired by what you all did, and it was an honor being part of it. Thank you!" - Jim Peck aka @Just Jim