[1.12x] RSMP (formally SWE)

Adiri

image.png

A set of Waterfall and RealPlume configs to improve Solid plumes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supported Mods:

Stock

Restock version of the original SRB's

Photon Corp

Bluedog Design Bureau

Gemstone LV

H-IIA

reDIRECT

KNES

Tantares

Chrayol Design Org

CRE

Benjee's Revamped Orion

Better SRB's

Support coming soon:

KW Rocketry

SpaceY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEPENDENCIES (The mod will NOT work without these):

Requires RealPlume, RealPlume Stock, Module Manager, Waterfall, Smokescreen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to:

Kochi (Original configs for Waterfall and RealPlume)

Leopard (Module Manager Patches)

Lemoncup (Custom PhotonCorp Configs)

Katniss (New RealPlume configs)

DOWNLOAD 

N/A

License: CC-BY-NC-SA

Edited by Adiri

These look great!

Can I request that you take a look at the SRBs in the SpaceY & SpaceY Expanded mods, if you get some time?

8 hours ago, Adiri said:

UNTESTED WITH RESTOCK, DO NOT EXPECT RESTOCK TO WORK PROPERLY

Do you have any intention to test this with ReStock in the future?

Edit:  Just saw the note that Restock is planned for the future

Edited by linuxgurugamer

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

These look great!

Can I request that you take a look at the SRBs in the SpaceY & SpaceY Expanded mods, if you get some time?

Wow thanks! I’ll add those 2 mods to my list

Great looking stuff! Newest version of Waterfall adds a lot of potential for SRB plumes and I'm really excited to see what you come up with.

11 hours ago, Adiri said:

UNTESTED WITH RESTOCK, DO NOT EXPECT RESTOCK TO WORK PROPERLY

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Edit:  Just saw the note that Restock is planned for the future

I have been messing with Waterfall for this exact application lately, I'd be very happy to lend a hand with ReStock plumes in the near future :)

Great work on this! It’s nice to see this sort of thing in a mod for stock parts. 

2 hours ago, lemon cup said:

I have been messing with Waterfall for this exact application lately, I'd be very happy to lend a hand with ReStock plumes in the near future :)

I would also recommend taking a look at the work that’s been done with WF+SS for RO. There are some very nice plumes from that. 

Edited by Spaceman.Spiff

22 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Great work on this! It’s nice to see this sort of thing in a mod for stock parts. 

I would recommend taking a look at the work that’s been done with WF+SS for RO. There are some very nice plumes from that. 

Could you point me towards that? I'd love to have a look.

1 hour ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Thanks! Hopefully soon it will have configs for other mods as well.

On 3/8/2022 at 11:55 PM, Adiri said:

A set of Waterfall and Realplume configs to add waterfall to SRB's 2HJf5va.pngtjKbCTh.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods WITH support at the moment:

Original, stock SRB's

Restock version of the original SRB's

Photon Corps

Mods WITHOUT support at the moment:

BDB

Cormorant Aeronology

KW Rocketry

SpaceY

Better SRB's

reDirect

KNES

Gemstone LV

H-IIA

DEPENDENCIES (The mod will NOT work without these):

Requires Realplume, Module Manager, Waterfall, Smokescreen

Thanks to:

Kochi (Original configs for Waterfall and Realplume)

Leopard (Module Manager Patches)

DOWNLOAD 

SPACEDOCK

License: CC-BY-NC-SA

this's really, really cool!

thanks!

3 hours ago, dababykerman said:

Hey, any estimate for when the BDB support will come out?

Its gonna take a day or two, maybe more. I haven't started yet due to burnout but I will soon

I've got a question for you all, would you rather I leave separation motors untouched or should they have waterfall as well? (Asking because BDB has a lot of different solid powered engines)

Will be watching this for future mod compatibilities. Been waiting for a waterfall SRB mod, didn't know it was possible though.

1 hour ago, Adiri said:

I've got a question for you all, would you rather I leave separation motors untouched or should they have waterfall as well? (Asking because BDB has a lot of different solid powered engines)

It would be nice to have them use waterfall, but like you said a lot of different engines in BDB for example so whatever you feel like doing I guess. Don't burn yourself out.

2 hours ago, Adiri said:

I think personally that it would be best to keep separation motors with their realplume plumes because they look unique.

2 hours ago, modus said:

Very very awesome!

So to be clear, I'll need Realplume, RP Stock and Smokescreen, even though I don't use them now (because I only use Waterfall)?

Yes, waterfall will overwrite the effects on all the liquid engines so you won’t see it’s effects unless you are using the SRBs anyways. The only thing realplume adds is the smoke and some extra plume to the SRBs

16 hours ago, Adiri said:

I don't think separation motors need waterfall, they are usually very small, and even without mods, their plume looks good enough (simply because they are so small).