[1.12x] RSMP (formally SWE)

Adiri

15 hours ago, Kochi said:

adiri if u need help making the patches just dm me
btw that friend request was a misclick

Don’t worry about it, atm I’m taking a short break to focus on schoolwork but after that I should have the next update done in a few days.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:08 AM, Adiri said:

Don’t worry about it, atm I’m taking a short break to focus on schoolwork but after that I should have the next update done in a few days.

also did lemon cup contacted you bc he wants to share his plume with you 
i put some on the titan SRBS and yea its awsomeyFuCUeF.png
XhrQ3Aw.png

2 hours ago, Kochi said:

also did lemon cup contacted you bc he wants to share his plume with you 
i put some on the titan SRBS and yea its awsomeyFuCUeF.png
XhrQ3Aw.png

Is this lemoncups plume or mine?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of update's yall, I've been struggling with motivation to do this. I've also been working on other stuff like trying to learn how to make custom parts (that's a struggle, trust me). Do not worry, this mod is NOT DEAD. I will update it eventually.

9 hours ago, Adiri said:

Sorry for the lack of update's yall, I've been struggling with motivation to do this. I've also been working on other stuff like trying to learn how to make custom parts (that's a struggle, trust me). Do not worry, this mod is NOT DEAD. I will update it eventually.

Hey! Don't stress about it! Remember to take your time, and real life struggles come first!

Have a good day!

Something I've been working on the past day, @Kochi will like this. 

PsSFJHw.png

I've added support for @lemon cup amazing plumes, for now they only work for PhotonCorp SRB's but I may add support in the future.
The rest of the things I need to do for this update are pretty simple, I'm just going to add waterfall support to EVERY engine in reDirect (yes even the Liquid Engines), then release it, which will be version 1.4

Some more images:
8LFSw6M.png

Hr7iEWR.png

10 hours ago, Adiri said:

I am also going to try using the nosecone waterfall plume as a plume for the stock sepratron, will test it out tomorrow 

Results of that;
apdGzmF.png

Update should be complete in 2 days or so, depending on how long it takes for me to complete reDirect's engines

22 minutes ago, Adiri said:

Doing some testing with the new plumes
wkMSqGL.png

32Z1d5K.png

I have found that the smoke needs to be adjusted, so I have to do that and then the update should be ready for release!

Wow! So like you said above it should take ~2 days for the update to come out?

47 minutes ago, dababykerman said:

Wow! So like you said above it should take ~2 days for the update to come out?

2 days was a huge overestimate lol, if I'm lucky it will come out today! :D

16 hours ago, Adiri said:

Something I've been working on the past day, @Kochi will like this. 

PsSFJHw.png

I've added support for @lemon cup amazing plumes, for now they only work for PhotonCorp SRB's but I may add support in the future.
The rest of the things I need to do for this update are pretty simple, I'm just going to add waterfall support to EVERY engine in reDirect (yes even the Liquid Engines), then release it, which will be version 1.4

Hey Adiri, thanks for the shoutout! Very glad I could lend a hand for this mod. 

I would still like to figure out the tricky Flameout effect so that the booster continues to spew flames even after full burnout, that is something that I was not able to crack and I suspect the Engine Event controller in the latest version of Waterfall may be broken. I invite anyone willing to have a look at that Controller and see what you can come up with!

2 minutes ago, lemon cup said:

Hey Adiri, thanks for the shoutout! Very glad I could lend a hand for this mod. 

I would still like to figure out the tricky Flameout effect so that the booster continues to spew flames even after full burnout, that is something that I was not able to crack and I suspect the Engine Event controller in the latest version of Waterfall may be broken. I invite anyone willing to have a look at that Controller and see what you can come up with!

Thanks, this wouldn't be possible without you!
As for the flameout effect I don't know much about waterfall so I don't think I could provide much help, sorry.
As for the update I will be releasing it VERY soon, as the smoke issue seems to be fixed and I am waiting for someone to get back to me on that issue.

32Z1d5K.png

S.W.E UPDATE 1.4 "Quantum"
Changelog;
-New configs for PhotonCorp from LemonCup

-Added plumes for reDirect

-Added plumes for the Stock and ReStock Sepratron motor, taken from LemonCup's Photon Configs

DOWNLOAD

Known issues with update 1.4;

Smoke is weird, needs to be messed with

Waterfall may be too large, same with realplume

Nosecone seperator for PhotonCorps has no sound, probably the same with the reDirect nosecone, however I haven't tested it so not 100% sure

Hotfix (1.4.1) will be out whenever I figure out how to fix all the issues.

Is there a way to remove the heat distortion effect from the separatrons? Also, my modulemanager said there was an error in the photoncorp rp.cfg file- does that show up for anyone else? Is removing that file safe?

Edited by Tangle

1 hour ago, Tangle said:

Is there a way to remove the heat distortion effect from the separatrons? Also, my modulemanager said there was an error in the photoncorp rp.cfg file- does that show up for anyone else? Is removing that file safe?

The heat distortion for the sepratrons is intended, but I may add an option for it to be removed in the future. The error is fine and will not affect anything, but if you remove the photoncorp_rp.cfg the srb plumes for photon corp will not work properly. I am working on finding and fixing the error and it will be released with 1.4.1 whenever it’s done

3 hours ago, squeaker0704 said:

i have no sound when the boosters are running

Which  boosters does this happen to? Do you have all dependencies installed?

13 hours ago, Adiri said:

Known issues with update 1.4;

Smoke is weird, needs to be messed with

Waterfall may be too large, same with realplume

Nosecone seperator for PhotonCorps has no sound, probably the same with the reDirect nosecone, however I haven't tested it so not 100% sure

Hotfix (1.4.1) will be out whenever I figure out how to fix all the issues.

Hey @Adiri,

MM shows this error:

[ERR 22:59:56.219] Error - replace command (%) is not valid on a root node: SWE/Configs/photon_corp/rp/%EFFECTS