[1.12x] RSMP (formally SWE)

Adiri

2 hours ago, dababykerman said:

Ok so I reinstalled the dependencies and now the SRBs work, but the ReDirect engines don't have waterfall, should I reinstall SWE?

I decided to not add waterfall to the engines in reDirect, only the SRBs

On 5/9/2022 at 7:57 PM, JonnyOThan said:

Hi, the thumper plumes are broken because of a duplicated file here.  It works fine if you delete the  bacc - Copy.cfg file:
ioUYFWM.png

Thanks, I’ll get it fixed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Adiri said:

@Kochi has decided to adopt SWE, since I am no longer working on it. I will still release the updates , but none of the work will be done by me, only Kochi will be doing any work on it.

Cheers!  Thanks for your efforts; this is a great mod!

Anyone here think they can get the photoncorp SRBs to have these plumes in RO? I use them because of the great model since they are compatible with RO but the plumes suck and I always loved these.

Just now, Pepethecat said:

Anyone here think they can get the photoncorp SRBs to have these plumes in RO? I use them because of the great model since they are compatible with RO but the plumes suck and I always loved these.

Something like rescaling them or something.

20 hours ago, Pepethecat said:

Something like rescaling them or something.

You will have to ask Kochi about that, but my vision was to not include support for RO, or if I did I would do it in the far future after I have completed other things. Kochi may have a different ideal though.

On 6/18/2022 at 11:11 PM, Adiri said:

You will have to ask Kochi about that, but my vision was to not include support for RO, or if I did I would do it in the far future after I have completed other things. Kochi may have a different ideal though.

Who is this Kochi fella?

UPDATE 2.0!

Complete overhaul of all plumes using @lemon cup's plume config they designed.
New sounds from Rocket Sound Enhancement (Included in download)

SWE currently has support for;

BDB
Chrayol

CRE

Gemstone LV
H-II

KNES (No LES support yet)

PhotonCorp

reDirect (unchanged, use Photon if you want the new plumes)

Restock

Stock

Tantares (No LES support yet)

DOWNLOAD

THANKYOU to @Kochi for continuing development of SWE, they did ALL of the work for this update (except reDirect but that wasn't changed)

We have just found a significant bug, if you do not have TUFX installed the plumes will not work properly, we are investigating this as we speak.

58 minutes ago, Adiri said:

UPDATE 2.0!

Complete overhaul of all plumes using @lemon cup's plume config they designed.
New sounds from Rocket Sound Enhancement (Included in download)

SWE currently has support for;

BDB
Chrayol

CRE

Gemstone LV
H-II

KNES (No LES support yet)

PhotonCorp

reDirect (unchanged, use Photon if you want the new plumes)

Restock

Stock

Tantares (No LES support yet)

DOWNLOAD

THANKYOU to @Kochi for continuing development of SWE, they did ALL of the work for this update (except reDirect but that wasn't changed)

We have just found a significant bug, if you do not have TUFX installed the plumes will not work properly, we are investigating this as we speak.

Another big issue we have found is the lack of support for the smaller PhotonCorp boosters, although I am working on fixing it

@Kochi Idk if you're aware but I'm getting 79 module manager warnings with the 2.0 update. I think they're all similar to this:

[WRN 16:54:40.967] more than one pass specifier detected, ignoring all but the first: SWE 2.0/Configs/Bluedog_Design_Bureau/AJ260 Inline/RealPlumePatch/@PART[bluedog_Saturn_AJ260_Inline]:FOR[SWE]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen,Bluedog_DB]:FINAL

I'm not sure if these are important, just letting you know. I haven't tested if there are any issues in game as I don't have TUFX so I don't think the plumes will work correctly as you mentioned anyways.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:00 AM, Adiri said:

Here's my full MM log file.

Thanks for taking over development and good luck :)

3 hours ago, alpbsoysal said:

@Kochi Idk if you're aware but I'm getting 79 module manager warnings with the 2.0 update. I think they're all similar to this:

[WRN 16:54:40.967] more than one pass specifier detected, ignoring all but the first: SWE 2.0/Configs/Bluedog_Design_Bureau/AJ260 Inline/RealPlumePatch/@PART[bluedog_Saturn_AJ260_Inline]:FOR[SWE]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen,Bluedog_DB]:FINAL

I'm not sure if these are important, just letting you know. I haven't tested if there are any issues in game as I don't have TUFX so I don't think the plumes will work correctly as you mentioned anyways.

Here's my full MM log file.

Thanks for taking over development and good luck :)

yep those errors are the audio configs not working i will fix them in the future 

BTW, do either of you know how you accomplished this?

176746967-a9b70de3-948c-4bc8-8ee7-aad6d2

I tried to add the same co-author multiple times, but SpaceDock won't let me, which makes sense, since there's a duplicate check there already. But clearly one of you found a way around that, and I'd like to patch it.

1 hour ago, HebaruSan said:

BTW, do either of you know how you accomplished this?

176746967-a9b70de3-948c-4bc8-8ee7-aad6d2

I tried to add the same co-author multiple times, but SpaceDock won't let me, which makes sense, since there's a duplicate check there already. But clearly one of you found a way around that, and I'd like to patch it.

yea Spacedock is broki
it wont delete my other SWE post

10 minutes ago, Kochi said:

yea Spacedock is broki
it wont delete my other SWE post

Do you remember how you added the extra co-author, though? Did you add it once and then add it again later, or did you double click, or did it just happen randomly?

1 hour ago, HebaruSan said:

Do you remember how you added the extra co-author, though? Did you add it once and then add it again later, or did you double click, or did it just happen randomly?

it was like a double click at the perfect time 

SWE UPDATE 2.1 "Adventus"

Changelog;

-Fixed Titan SRB's not being aligned 

-Fixed PhotonCorp 1-3 Segment boosters not having plumes

REALPLUME IS A DEPENDENCY, IF YOU DO NOT INSTALL EVERY DEPENDENCY SWE WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY/AT ALL

DOWNLOAD